How exactly would GDKP "save" SOD?

A lot of the guys above make great points on how gdkp would influence and save sod.

1 Like

We all know lower raid sizes and the opportunity to sit in a raid for 2+ hours to kill Ragnaros for the 400th time is what will save SoD.

1 Like

don’t forget that the appearance of GDKP popularity is artificially boosted by illicit groups pretending to be outraged players to try to get their big business driver back.

in fact I would wager most of the people still super salty about it are either not real player accounts or were people who used these illicit services to get an unfair advantage and miss it

2 Likes

Totally agree with your positive points about saving sod with gdkp’s.

I’m genuinely amazed at how many people I can count here that are PROBABLY buying or selling gold. If I was a mod at blizzard I would absolutely just be posting bait on these forums to see how many people I can catch.

3 Likes

I think that’s a great idea the faster blizzard does something about rmt the faster they can unban gdkp’s.

Extra layers do not increase the gold supply, they only increase the available materials, something that will actualy combat inflation because it increases supply to meet demend.

In ordre for inflation to occur, the raw gold has to get into the game some how, either from killing mobs or from grey drops being vendored. So yes, bots are the issue, but not the bots you highlight.

Its the random leveling bots what use Discoverer’s Delight to convert XP and quests into gold. It the random pickpocket bots, the AoE bots killling high Grey Drop mobs to make the raw gold.

really? i suppose you can tell us who these illicit groups are on these forums then? screenshots? anything?

you didn’t just make it up right, something lead you to this path, what was it?

The image of GDKP enjoyers being stereotypical “evil Chinese gold farmers” is one that will remain.

1 Like

Mate, you’re on the same server. You’re in a guild that also had(has probably still) dozens of RMTers. Don’t try to feign ignorance.

the same server? do you know anything about classic wow? there’s like 4 alliance servers in total, bene is/was one of the biggest servers in the world

its like you saying “oh ur from nyc” as some sort of gotcha

name one? sounds made up tbh, i don’t even know who the rmters are and i’m the guild master

If you want to understand the intelligence level of some of these people just look at them calling me a rmt player who is trying to sell gold and or not even a player in the game.

A quick look at warcraft logs would give them the answer they need and a quick ticket to blizzard about rmt would lead to an investigation and ban if it was true.

It’s a bad faith arguement they know it we know it blizzard know it.

That is why gdkp policy will eventually change.

I hate what they did to the game. Blizzard is too stupid unfortunately to provide us with a quality game experience. I just wish they never touched classic and leave he private servers alone, those projects were higher quality then this cash grabbing garbage.

1 Like

Gaslighting fool. You cheat at the game.

“your guild has rmters in it”

“really, who?”

doesn’t know because he just made it up

alternative facts karl

dozens of rmters btw, can’t name a single one

:clown_face: :mirror:

It’s the parcers wanting an easy way to pay the hunters who will be selling DM buffs

Well for some reason this post got flagged by blizzard so good job guys. Gotten a lot of good (and a lot of unneeded info from this)

You. You’re one. Stop cheating and try getting good at the game.

oh right, you are accusing me because u don’t know any members of my guild despite knowing it has dozens of rmters

i’m plenty good at the game and i have never cheated, i look forward to you proving me wrong and also calling people bad at the game while hiding on ur level 30 dk is very sad and only shows that you are likely not very good, be better karl

I’m not accusing you. I’m just informing those reading this thread of the truth. Stop cheating.