How exactly would GDKP "save" SOD?

You have more posts than me. You’ve tried calling me out on this before and failed miserably. Is your memory as bad as your intelligence?

Am I level 10 and terminally online like you?

Hey let’s play a little game. Look at the number above the 15k. Now, look at the word on the right

Now find the reply button, search out my quotes you keep crying about and paste them.

Why? What’s the point of making you look stupid when I just did.

I found it.

1 Like

There we go. GDKP pots not big enough when it was only a month into Cata. Did you think that people would actually believe that?

Maybe he wanted me to quote it because he thought everything was scattered in a string of posts, but his lie was already obvious in the very first post.

1 Like

You tried and failed. The population drop is entirely due to the bad decisions they have made regarding increasing the raid size, leaving casters doing half melee damage in the raid, the raid having awful loot, and the complete dominance of PVP by shaman etc with zero changes.

You GDKPers like to raise your fist and shake it at the clouds, screeching about GDKP’s killing SoD. It’s not true, there’s no data to support it. The GDKP ban has been a raging success.

There is data to support it, if you read the thread you would have seen it. You anti-GDKPers are completely incapable of justifying your hatred for a loot system. I’m guessing your favorite streamer said “gdkp bad” and here you are being a parrot. :parrot:

he thinks your achievement points are your post count btw, he is unaware that he has more posts than you do, as for posting on a level 10, well…he’s posting on a level 81 warrior that isn’t active, so its the same

have a mirror

:mirror:

1 Like

No there isn’t - there’s only data that shows a population drop. That drop has nothing to do with the GDKP ban.

Just because you want to pretend it does, does not mean it is true.

Blizzard have stated categorically it has been a success. Sorry it doesn’t fit the false narrative you keep spamming on the forum.

Just because you want to pretend it doesn’t, does not mean it doesn’t.

The only thing GDKPS promote is gold buying, there is no more incentive to do a gdkp then a regular raid.

1 Like

Nice try - except Blizzard have confirmed already that it has been sucessful.

Now, show me the correlation of your statement to mine.

Successful at killing SoD. . . Congratulations. . .

Sorry Blizz kneecapped yalls side hustle.

2 Likes

A lot of people here have provided numerous reasons on how gdkp’s would save sod.