How do you make gold?

I just received a 15k paragon chest today. That was nice.

3 Likes

so… 3k gold per hour? yikes

Very slowly. Seriously, I’ve never had a million gold in the game. And I’ve been playing for a REALLy long time. I used to play a lot of alts, but never really had more than 500K. i started doing alts because I could take up all of the professions.

I made a lot of gold once back in LK.

Unless it’s something you absolutely cannot make, farm for, if it’s probably going to be obsolete: don’t buy it. That’s how you make an keep gold.

I’m like the opposite of a Goblin.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had more than 300K spread amongst all my alts and I’ve been playing since '05.

The most expensive thing I ever did was buying heirlooms a few expansions ago and upgraded them. Beside that I bought the brutosaur. I don’t really use the gold for anything and if you play a lot then it adds up quite quickly. I “played” the auction house game back in mop and never again, that was a miserable experience of not actually playing the game. In wod I had 50 fully upgraded garrisons up and running and in Legion I had 50 class halls going. Sadly bfa, sl(covenants were a small plus) and df had nothing like that and I really miss that stuff. It gave me something to do.

people sell carries or buy it. AH is really weak for making money right now unless you are botting.

1 Like

Those 4x2 groups or whatever they’re called seems really popular and flying in Zarelak in a duo(not sure why this is). Found a bunch of bots farming that “expensive” leather and the amount of gold they generate is bonkers.

Im similar but its around 1 million gold max ever. Currently at 500k. But I buy battle pets off the AH when I cant farm them.

Im 2 away from 1,500 but the 2 cheapest on the AH now are 60k and 90k. I dont think I can pay that much unless they would be in my regular battle rotation.

I farm herbs and ores and do world quests which give gold. Ive also been selling the new 418 greens and 421 blues. Despite how easy it to gear up people pay thousands for some of thing.

Doesn’t the weekly in Emerald Dream give like 12k gold everytime or was that just luck?

Putting random crap on the AH.
Someone will buy it.

Just luck.

2 Likes

You can bombard elemental Mercury with neutrons to produce Gold, but you’ll need a pretty fancy particle accelerator and probably a nuclear power station to power it up. Sketchy profitability.

3 Likes

If you produce too much gold in that way you’ll tank the gold market.

1 Like

I honestly don’t even know at this point, gold just keeps showing up

1 Like

Never has for me.

“Never tell me the odds”!

2 Likes

You can exploit bots. A poorly programmed bot will spiral prices downwards. Some are programmed to try and door lock so basically they maximize uptime and lock out competition. You can get the operator to rage or otherwise make mistakes in order to take advantage of. Sometimes you have to sacrifice some gold to make gold. The worst though are the handful of bots that sit on items that sell low quantities per day by casually relist 10-30 minutes on a timer.

Mostly I keep an eye out for World Quests that reward gold. They give a pretty surprising amount of gold for not a lot of work.

Otherwise, farming mats from previous content can work well. Monelite Ore from the BFA content, for example, tends to sell pretty well.

WoW token.

TSM requires that additionally .exe addon thing doesn’t it? Does that go against the rules or violate any codes / EULA / TOS?

Didn’t want to use it and get banned or any thing.

What are the sanctums you’re referring to? Does it require max upgraded WoD heroes / characters in your garrison?