How do you guys manage to play every day?

Random epic battlegrounds are the way.

That’s the point of Classic IMO. The leveling journey. I could not care less about Classic endgame.

Leveling is awesome but i think endgame will be pretty cool in Wrath too. I missed it all the first time

Some days I don’t play.
You don’t have to.

cant play everyday anymore… unless an xpack recently dropped but that wont last very long either.

the only way to actually play everyday is stacking up a ton of alts but that’s just not my thing.

basically always end up playing ~3days a week. 2 for raidnights and 1 for last minute m+s night :wink:

always end up wishing there was more to do.

This is reason number 1 I am excited for Dragonflight. Just… being able to play the god damn game on any character I want. For any reason I want. Having to do the ridiculous Shadowlands Boogaloo every damn time I level an alt is exhausting, man. Gotta get your leggo powers, gotta get your covenant campaign done, gotta get your anima for the sanctum upgrades, gotta farm ZM. It’s just too god damn much, man.

You have to find something your really interested in and motivated to do.

Can’t help ya. I play for about 2 hours most Sunday nights and that is it.

This whole expansion has been like that for me.

Mission Table - I login almost every day. Set the mission table and then logout.

Right now I’m leveling alts and doing the covenant campaigns that I have done yet.

You should try pressing “enter”. That’s how I get into the game.

I do this too, when that happens I know I’m taking a break until I get that WoW urge again.

yet you’re still paying for a sub???

I was doing that too, but a release window of by end of year for DF has motivated me to get back into the game.

2 Likes

i am grinding gold at the moment for wotlk preparations . 26 of september, join us

Now that TBC Classic has an xp boost I’m going to have to level up my warlock for Wrath Classic.

Didn’t you know we are all fat nerds with no lives, living in our mums basements. We live to play wow, pwn noobs and eat taco bell, mcdonalds, doritos and drink mountain dew.

Well that’s just the thing, I don’t!

this feels pretty close to home except im not fat yet and it’s my own basement :wink:

1 Like