How Do You Feel about SL Cinematic?

I enjoyed it.

At first I was miffed by how Mary-Sue destroyed Bolvar - If falling from the top of ICC makes you a god level character - then Arthas must have made a lot of godlike players when he dropped their asses off it in the raid.

That being said its a attempt to build Bolvar up as noteworthy; We are going to have to reforge the helm of domination to lock up the scourge and likely help power up Bolvar to take on Slyvannas and Maijin Boo.

1 Like

I see what you mean, she is pretty daft an stubborn aint she?

1 Like

Is that all you guys know how to do? Just insult and ignore?

What sad small human beings you are. You ignored the entire post proving the stories and rules being but into Blizzard have been altered changed and broken and you want to call me daft?

Just like how Frostlich can’t do anything but talk trash you are doing the same thing. How about you actually address what I said instead of showing how absolutely empty your argument is with your crappy assumptions and ad hon attacks.

Tell me, even if the LK armor was made in the Shadowlands, how was it stolen or crafted there by demons? Or why did someone in the Shadowlands actually make a sword to prevent souls from making it to the afterlife which makes absolutely no sense. If there is no way in or out of the shadowlands aside from death which Blizzard explained on stage then this point, unless the 1 person who escaped did it, but we don’t know who this person is or why they even escaped, the LK armor being crafted or stolen within the Shadowlands is an impossibility.

The Shadowlands is not another world, you haven’t showed that it’s layered since these other areas are entirely something else or just the entrance to the Shadowlands and you want to call me daft?

And being stubborn is not a bad trait like you want it to sound. So go ahead, answer or I’ll just take it that both of you are just straight up wrong.

1 Like

I tried to explain how things were, but you just either dont seem to understand, or refuse to do so. I waste enough time arguing with idiots at work, not gonna waste anymore doing so here.

1 Like

No, you made assumptions.

I agree. I tried to point out before to her that it felt like she ALWAYS just HAD to be right, and NEVER WRONG! It was SUCH a pain to deal with someone like that. Even I myself can admit when I’m wrong too. But not to guys who wanna say I’m wrong, just cause THEY wanna be the ones right always. Especially if it’s about something I actually enjoyed before.

1 Like

Always be right even though I have admitted I was wrong when I was shown I was wrong. You bring out assumptions, if you pointed to where the Shadowlands was a “world” as you put it then go for it. But you havent shown a single shred of relevant evidence, just linked to “we went to the shadowlands because we die as players” which is just a game mechanic and not a world mechanic.

See this is even more assumptions because you have no other argument and its annoying. Why would we reforge Frostmourne? Why would Bolvar use it when it eats you soul when you pick it up like it did to Arthas?

It seems like you are just projecting.

If you did admit you were wrong though, I don’t think I saw that happening enough sadly. I saw most of the time how I felt you constantly wanted to be right is the thing. If you did admit to when you were wrong though, please share and post some quotes where you did say you were wrong.

I did. And just did again. If you actually show it and not present some abstract assumptions.

It was between a few people and we were trying to figure out how ability damage was calculated. I was wrong about how it was done and I was corrected and was shown to be wrong, end of story.

I asked some pretty simple questions that was met with assumptions. If you can show the Shadowlands is another world, and somehow can bypass what Blizzard said that isnt possible, demons getting to the Shadowlands which would ultimately mean there is another way in besides death before the huge hole in the sky, show me. Show me where to find it, ill go look it up and read it.

There was another assumption by someone else as well “we dont know what the Nathrezim were before they were demons” and I said go read World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 page 21 and it says that they were one of the first intelligent demons that formed from the twisting nether. It was an attempt at a work around since demons cant get there which was based on 100% of nothing. A lack of knowledge or research.

If you can show something, definitively, and I dont have to jump through hoops then bring it on. If its not consistent then its a problem with Blizzards writing and should be brought up. Red shirt guy brought up a problem in their story and they actually fixed it. But that was in person at Blizzcon and filmed. He even made it into the game I think somewhere. It genuinely stumped the people on stage, showing that their writing just absolutely sucks.

2 Likes

Not only are you right, I even shared a quote from that video directly from Bolvar himself too before. But it looks like said quote was ignored…

2 Likes

Already addressed it. Quit with this circular discussion.

Ignoring things that prove you wrong is far easier than accepting you were wrong. It’s super blatant here too, tbh it’s pretty funny.

2 Likes

I already addressed that quote, it wasn’t ignored.

Why would people want Frostmourne back?

I mean - Ashbringer became a joke once you seen everyone and their mom running around with it. Unlike Frostmourne which is still actually unique.

Interestingly enough us reforging Frostmourne would just be a testament to how trivial the power of it is - if we could replicate it then its not really that powerful by the virtue of that there is a near infinite supply to meet our demand.

Frostmourne is noteworthy because there was only ever 1 blade - bringing it back would cheapen its very nature.

1 Like

We did make a sister blade to it. Shadowmourne.

1 Like

Ashbringer doesn’t feel like a joke to me at all though. Not even now. And we Death Knights were not only cheated out of Frostmourne so hard in Legion, but the alternative was even WORSE than Frostmourne! Bringing it back as a tmog won’t cheapen it at all, and I know others who agreed with me on that too. Plus, we won’t be using the REAL Frostmourne at all! THAT would go to a lore character! Who would be Bolvar in this case, to use in the final raid as his weapon. Us reforging it won’t trivialize it’s powers at all though. instead, I believe it would show us how it came to be, and how dangerously powerful the real deal is. And how even though we get mere transmogs of Frostmourne, the REAL weapon is STILL not in our hands at all.

I’m not gonna repeat everything I heard before here also, but if that needs to be done at all, I would be glad about that honestly.

You have yet to explain why Bolvar would even use the cursed blade. When explained to you that his personality doesn’t fit, not by me mind you, you just ignored it and kept with your narrative.

Not to mention he wouldn’t use something that would consume his soul right when he touched it.

Bolvar as the Lich King can control that though. He can just make the sword not consume his soul in the first place. And besides, as I said before, with Sylvanas and the Jailer’s plans threatening the balance of life and death itself, we truly have nothing to lose and all to gain by giving the real Frostmourne to the current Lich King.

Can control a weapon stealing souls? You do know that the Nathrezim had to protect themselves with some kind of magic when they making Frostmourne right? If it no longer eats souls, or the soul of its wielder, its no longer Frostmourne and is just a piece of metal that looks like it.

You could have however went the route of Maw of the Damned where the grip protects the user. The creator made a special grip so that the special metal/mineral that the creator of Maw of the Damned wouldnt drain his life force.

I dont even think Bolvar even cares about Sylvanas or the jailer since there are other people that would want to cut her down far more than Bolvar. We have to fight the scourge anyways before we go to the Shadowlands so if the numbers are reduced to a manageable number, since we also have to get to Northrend to enter meaning fighting through the scourge, there might not even be a need for a Lich King, Frostmourne or anything else that belonged to the LK. This might very well be just the last nail in the coffin for the Lich King.