How do you feel about classic+ servers in addition to the classic ones?

Bruh, they can’t even add good features to BfA with a much larger team. Why would ten dudes in the figurative dungeon be able to churn out good content?

classic servers are a new game, so why cant classic+ be a new game? just like this whole thread is for? why do you keep posting, you said you dont want it, we get that, you dont need to keep posting in the thread

Classic is a remake of vanilla. I’m saying those who want classic + should go advocate for that in general discussion instead of trying to turn classic into classic +

this thread has nothing to do with turning classic into classic+, if you look at the very first post

this thread is about having classic and classic+

at this point it looks like your only here to troll and harass people

Except you posted it in the classic forums.
You want a completely separate game. So go advocate for it.

This is not the classic + forums. It’s the classic forums.

1 Like

i dont want it, when did i say i wanted it?

you are a troll, and your just here to harass people

1 Like

Then why bother posting the idea to begin with?
I’m here to ensure classic stays classic.
And no your first post says two types of servers not two different games.

because it involves classic

classic+ <- see that right there, it says classic

which forums are these? classic forums?

looks like you have an answer

Except it’s mot. Classic + would have a whole bunch of stuff that doesn’t make it classic.

Want proof? Is old school rune scape just like original rs?

No. It’s a completely different game.

So no. Classic+ is no more classic then old school rune scape is og rune scape.

Where do you draw the one on the +? LFR, LFG, transmog, battle pets, flying, arena, multi difficulty raid, heroic dungeons, mythic dungeons, titanforging? when does the + stop?

2 Likes

Exactly. All of that stuff clearly makes it not classic. Heck it’s not even close. It’s more retail at a lower level then it’s classic.

if you read the first post, then you would know its voted on by the players, you are the one who draws the line

And tell us. How close is osrs to og rune scape?

Not even close. So to say classic + would just be classic is false.

Want to know how I know this is true? Because those who want authentic would just play the classic server.
Those after changes would play the + server.

Tell us how close Classic is to vanilla. Classic is yet to be determined. You use Classic as if it’s an existing product. It is not.

What one would call Classic+ could consist of loot trading and sharding.

This is the correct forum. Like it or not.

1 Like

So far the only actual changes gameplay wise is loot trading and possible sharding at launch.

What I do know is blizzard has promised as authentic as possible and the mass majority of the interviews seem to reinforce that.

Just because we are getting those changes does not mean we are getting other changes. Blizzard has actually said no to many proposed changes that people asked about.

What you should know is conversation is not off the table.

but you wont be playing it right? since they made changes?

Actually blizzard has pretty much said no to everything.

Classic+? I wouldn’t even bother playing on such a server because i am not going to leave my game experience up to q vote.
As for playing Classic I will, loot trading is somergibg that simple black lists can account for, sharding is only at launch, if used at all.
Why am I answering your questions but not getting any answers back?

classic already is classic+ with sharding, the graphic changes, loot trading

you wont be playing it, no changes right?