How do you feel about classic+ servers in addition to the classic ones?

title

classic+ being voted in changes like OSRS

while still keeping the classic servers

2 Likes

Just a reminder to all that there is a flag function on the forum where threads\posts can be flagged as trolling.

1 Like

oh sorry, did i not post this in classic discussion?

1 Like

They might consider releasing a TBC/wrath server, if even anything. The closest your ever gonna get to a classic+ server is a instant 60 private server called Retro-Wow.

Nah… you would be diluting the playerbase with all these kinds of different servers. We need all the people we can on just the Classic servers.

Classic will stay classic.
For “changes” BfA happily awaits you!
:v:️

5 Likes

i agree with this the most

No. No classic +.
No classic osrs.
Just classic

9 Likes

this a the best answer to me

Maybe something to consider in a few years.

1 Like

Will there be flying and arenas on classic +?

it would be up to the players to decide

I’m sure they’ll eventually do classic+… if people make private classic+ servers that are popular. But not before trying to stop them with legal action for a decade.

2 Likes

Someone should start a thread where we discuss what we want to see in a classic+ server. Now that sounds like fun!

They’d probably be more popular than regular classic servers after a year or two. So people only interested in classic servers would hate the fact that they’d steal players.

1 Like

What it really comes down to is whether this is a change from the “We’ll tell you what you like” philosophy to a “You tell us what you like.”

Classic could be a fluke. We were told for years that we don’t really want it. Or it could be a sign of a genuine change in philosophy. If it is, I imagine classic servers will lead to other specialty servers.

But right now, it’s cart before the horse.

Personally, I don’t care if they do classic+ servers, as long as there are classic servers. Yelling at people for wanting something different than you, when they say, specifically, that they’re talking about the possibility of servers for their interest in addition to the planned classic servers for your interest, you’re no better than the kind of person who rails against classic because it’ll hurt retail numbers.

People shouldn’t be expected to play a game they don’t like, or a version of a game they don’t like. That’s why we wanted classic in the first place.

sure go ahead. take it to general discussion since that is where it belongs.

Reported as spam…

Nah, the devs already said we’re getting a static experience (after progressive releases) based around 1.12 balance. TBC servers might come down the line, but that’s a long ways off so who knows. I bet even Blizzard doesn’t.

By the way, people need to ease off flagging threads just because the OP says something you don’t agree with. You’re just abusing the system and wasting GMs’ time with frivolous reports. It’s one thing if it’s a known troll who constantly makes troll threads. But there’s plenty of innocent posters who aren’t fanatics about Classic and haven’t read up on every little thing Blizz has said, so they make threads about things we know aren’t going to happen. So just chill.

3 Likes

Neat idea. Would I want it probably not. Will it happen probably not.