How do people really think RDF will come

Oooo boy do people on this forum have issues with false dilemma fallacies. Because I show you that your point is invalid, the flaw in your arguement doesn’t mean that I hold the opposite point. I hold neither in this case, blizzard should absolutely gut rdf regardless of how much content it was in for. And how much time it was in for. See that? :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

What do you mean have you not see any beta gameplay of the tool its worse in every way compared to the retail lfg tool

Because it lack filters? And how does that make it objectively worse? Is everything that has filters objectively better?

I’d be careful this is approaching tos

Sometimes the forums for people who happen to share a stance on rdf is like “don’t be abusive about an in-game feature like it’s an existential threat- impossible difficulty”

Regardless of the click bait title the reddit post goes over how it’s objectively worse.

I’m not going to click on a clickbait YouTube video. Do you not have your own thoughts and opinions on the matter?

I agree with the original reddit post.

Why do I need to rehash what’s already written out

1 Like

He knows its worse. He roleplays a contrarian.

2 Likes

The problem with this approach (at least in my opinion), is that you’re limiting yourself to tanks who are willing to join someone else’s group. I certainly don’t like joining other people’s groups if I am tanking.

So you have no original thoughts on the matter? I’ve already seen and dismantled that Reddit post so nothing further to say here I suppose.

Yeah, everyone that disagrees with you is just a contrarian. Is it really a wonder to you why Blizzard is sticking with the other side?

Youve shown yourself to be nothing but the entire time youve been posting in tbc general. Haraath may not have been around long enough to figure it out but majority of us have been.

What original thoughts would I have outside of the issues listed in the thread. He’s gone over all the issues in detail.

If I see no other issues other than what he’s listed I don’t see what point your trying to make like only original thoughts are valid. Agreeing with his well laid out points is incredibly valid. I very much doubt you dismantled anything but i bet in your head you were sitting there cheering yourself on yelling gotem

Blizzard changes their mind to player feedback all the time, as well RFD didn’t come till later in expansion. You must be new and naive.

I’ve shown myself to be someone with objectively correct takes. There’s a reason my feedback is listened to so closely.

You tell me. I’m not going to make arguments for you. If you have no original thoughts outside of the reddit post that I’ve already dismantled, I guess there’s nothing left to be said.

Here Haraath, enjoy

This is why hes in tbc general so much lately

4 Likes

Oh I see, you’re a fan of my other posts in other sections as well?

I just figured he should get to know who he is talking to

1 again I don’t need to I agree with his points and don’t see any real issues outside of the ones he’s listed

2 no you didn’t dismantle everything

The copium :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Keep chasing that CC footstool

That’s post is a good representation of who I am, thank you.

Correct, everyones response to you in that thread is definitely a good representation :rofl: