How do people really think RDF will come

Classic is not trying to be like retail. In fact, it’s trying to be the opposite of retail.

And before you launch your attack on nuance about the retail like LFG system, no that’s not a retail feature. That feature aligns more with Classic’s philosophy than it does Retail.

Was there even content in WoD that wasn’t garrisons?

That’s a new take, never heard that one before.

1 Like

Yes it’s a worse version of what’s on retail.

Are you saying classic strives to be a worse version of retail?

Sorry classics philosophy is to be a worse version of retail?

Was present for half my dude

For Shadowlands, people gave feedback on various systems and said, “Hey, this is a cool feature but is really lacking in these areas and won’t have long term sustainability.”

For WotLK, people are saying, “This isn’t exactly what I wanted, give me what I want, the new stuff is bad, you are all bad!”

There’s a pretty big difference there… I’m not gonna guarantee Blizzard is going to listen to feedback no matter how it’s presented, but they’ve made their design intentions clear and so we should probably structure our feedback more constructively if we want a chance to help the tool evolve into something that will serve both Blizzard’s goals, and our own.

I mean… or we can all continue to sulk and pout on the forums. This is one spectacular collective hissy that’s been going on the last few weeks :slight_smile:

Wod had incredible leveling and some of the best raids. Some of the best pvp ever. Literally not a hot take everyone knows this, do you even play the game world of warcraft

Its obviously a sarcastic use of your own reasoning for RDF to not be in the game. The argument you’re trying to make is that RDF isnt important because not only was it launched during a content drought but 80% of the content was consumed prior to its launch. Garrisons which I figured you would be against are an excellent feature to counter that with.

In your opinion.

No, that’s what you’re saying.

If that’s what you think, why not just play retail instead?

I don’t think you did what you think you did.

Wod raids were truly impressive it’s such a shame that expansion got gutted like it did.

I also felt class design was pretty on point in wod

Not sure thats what I did. In fact I went out of my way to make it clear I wasn’t proposing my experience was absolute, like “admittedly small sample size”, “I believe”…and if I was running a straight propaganda campaign its not likely I would divulge my assessment yielded “neutral opinions”.

Unless you mean the responses I have gotten? I do offer that as fact, thats exactly how its happened in my exchanges so far.

Im certain I did what I did. You didnt even have a counter to it.

Never the arguement I made. The arguement I made was that 50% of the expansion nonsense isn’t important. Strawman

They just confusing Rdf with Lfr which was the real change that was bad in the first place. on top of how blizzard did cata dungeons at the start which also turned people away from the game long list of things that made wow decline but rdf isnt one of them. In fact it made more people want to level alts l.

1 Like

Gaslighting

In literally everyone’s opinion posting about it in the wrath beta forums etc…

It’s Everly lacking the functionality it needs and the ability to do basic filtering.

Why are you even trying to argue this. It’s objectively a worse tool it’s not my opinion.

Statements like that are why everyone treats you with zero respect. I won’t be any different because I think you like the negative attention.

Except for the fact that this was your argument:

You and your ilk seem to think that when it was released and how much content was consumed prior to its release is a strong talking point. You are the one actually destroying your own talking point.

Everyone? Another claim? Would you be able to prove this one?

So prove it then. How is it objectively worse?

I literally said how.

Here’s a video that goes over a reddit post of how the tool is lacking and why it’s objectively not in a good place