How do people really think RDF will come

So you have no original thoughts on the matter? I’ve already seen and dismantled that Reddit post so nothing further to say here I suppose.

Yeah, everyone that disagrees with you is just a contrarian. Is it really a wonder to you why Blizzard is sticking with the other side?

Youve shown yourself to be nothing but the entire time youve been posting in tbc general. Haraath may not have been around long enough to figure it out but majority of us have been.

What original thoughts would I have outside of the issues listed in the thread. He’s gone over all the issues in detail.

If I see no other issues other than what he’s listed I don’t see what point your trying to make like only original thoughts are valid. Agreeing with his well laid out points is incredibly valid. I very much doubt you dismantled anything but i bet in your head you were sitting there cheering yourself on yelling gotem

Blizzard changes their mind to player feedback all the time, as well RFD didn’t come till later in expansion. You must be new and naive.

I’ve shown myself to be someone with objectively correct takes. There’s a reason my feedback is listened to so closely.

You tell me. I’m not going to make arguments for you. If you have no original thoughts outside of the reddit post that I’ve already dismantled, I guess there’s nothing left to be said.

Here Haraath, enjoy

This is why hes in tbc general so much lately

4 Likes

Oh I see, you’re a fan of my other posts in other sections as well?

I just figured he should get to know who he is talking to

1 again I don’t need to I agree with his points and don’t see any real issues outside of the ones he’s listed

2 no you didn’t dismantle everything

The copium :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Keep chasing that CC footstool

That’s post is a good representation of who I am, thank you.

Correct, everyones response to you in that thread is definitely a good representation :rofl:

There’s still a ton more people playing retail than classic, of course there’s going to be more people pointing out bad decisions in retail than classic.

Those are good examples of people who can’t come up with convincing and thoughtful contributions, yes.

If that’s what you’ve chosen to model yourself after, be my guest.

Oh wow that’s something else.

The people replying to that thread literally loathe him and half of them posted just to let him know he’s on ignore.

I don’t even have words lmao…

I will give you credit though, its a good representation of you.

and perhaps the most accurate would be

2 Likes

Yes, the OP is. I do care a lot about the community.

Well, to be fair, anti-LFD has pretty slim pickin’s when it comes to making an argument. Gotta cook with the food in the kitchen!

Pro-LFD has:
LFD will allow for more, easier and faster grouping.
LFD will help to reduce player-driven hyper-selectivity (gate-keeping) in 5 man dungeon content.
LFD will enable easier progression through the levelling process by more offerings of low level dungeons.
LFD was a part of the original release of the content package offered, and known collectively, as the Wrath of the Lich King expansion and as such carries a reasonable expectation of inclusion in the re-release of said expansion.
LFD does not introduce mechanics to ‘break immersion’ not already present in current gameplay.

These are all concrete, easily articulated, history-proven (thus evidence-based) points that demonstrate benefits to adding the feature. And honestly, except for the most delusional anti-LFDers, these points are largely uncontested. These points lead to the conclusion that LFD is beneficial to the modern WoW playerbase, is supportive of cooperative gameplay and deserves to be implemented into Wrath of the Lich King Classic.

Anti-LFD literally has as its only argument not already rebutted by the facts listed above:
muh community

So its no surprise then that they would turn to speculation, conflation, or outright lying to make a defense of their position. Thats the central problem of this debate, its hard to sell ‘what might be’ when faced with the obstacle of ‘what was’.

2 Likes

There’s way too much rage for it to not come out. The real question is, how long until they cave?

Just keep poking people!

Source for this?

I’ve seen it all over the comments on it’s Curseforge page, reddit and some other places. I haven’t seen a specific post from Bliz. Nor have I seen anything from the app creator denying it, but he has said a few times he’s discontinuing it.

So to answer your question there is nothing in concrete, but there are a lot of indicators.

1 Like