How do I learn the "switch flight style" spell?

I think it was a bug recently fixxed:

1 Like

Its always been just Skyriding in remix so working as intended?

I don’t have any new update, and that seems to be a different problem where people were unable to use either type of flying. I can use skyriding at level 10, but I can’t switch to regular flying.

Yeah that’s just stupid. Both should available at the same level.

1 Like

Because regular flying is learned at level 20, and unless you have pathfinder on Dragonflight, you can’t use that either, only Skyriding.

You’ve always been able to use both flight styles in remix from level 10, until now.

2 Likes

Wrong. Before yesterday you could do both at level 10.

I think the new setup screwed Remix but remix is ending anyway

Guess it just shows how little flying I did after 20.

There’s still a month left, and I was planning to play it the whole time. And that still doesn’t solve the problem of skyriding being available at level 10 but regular flying not available until level 20 in regular wow.

1 Like

I leveled almost 20 characters in ReMix started from 10 with Normal flying and almost never used Dragonriding.

hmm… i just exited the game, and it’s updating now

372M update

You learn Artisan Riding (which unlocks flying) at level 10 in Remix and level 20 in Retail.

But Switch Flight Style is a separate spell which is learned at level 20.

It’s very odd that the developers don’t communicate amongst themselves more than they communicate with us.

artisan flying was removed years ago.

switch flight is a default spell which becomes available at level 10.
(whether or not that is currently intended, who knows?)

you can’t learn Expert Riding (standard flying) until level 20, so the switch button has no purpose until level 20.

Its in the spell book took me a bit to find it .

it should be in your general tab under the skyriding talents just drag it to your action bar

Not in Remix, apparently…

Imgur

No, it becomes available at level 20.

So, on Remix, you can’t use Steady Flight between level 10 and level 20.

But before the pre patch, you could fly normally without having to switch.

wondering if that’s what the issue is?

it looks like it’s been incorrectly categorized… the abilities should be the same between the two versions

i just created a new timerunner, and it definitely shows artisan riding… which was removed in shadowlands

it becomes AVAILABLE at level 10.

it isn’t active though, because you can’t learn regular flight until level 20… even if the spellbook doesn’t accurately reflect that.
…i also have no idea about flight trainers in remix, because all the other characters i’ve messed with were above level 20 prior to the patch… unless it’s autolearned upon reaching the appropriate level

(level 11 timerunner)