How do I learn the "switch flight style" spell?

How do I learn the “Switch Flight Style” spell? Some of my characters had it automatically added to their action bar but others didn’t. After searching through the spellbook, I finally found it in Collections, but it says “spell not learned.” How do I learn it?

1 Like

It’s not a spell you need to learn it’s automatic.

So is it bugged then? Why is it not available on some characters?

1 Like

Its at the top of your mount collection i believe

1 Like

Yeah, I found it there, but it says “spell not learned” and won’t let me drag it to my bar.

2 Likes

Are the ones without it at a lower level?

Not sure. I have 26 characters and it’s available on all of then. I just go to Collections - Mounts then click on the Skyriding button to expand it then drag “Switch Flight Style” to an action bar.

Yeah, it was a level 15 warlock in remix.

Good question.

Flying is learnt at level 20 now so they must not have programmed it for remix at earlier levels.
Youll probably get it once you level a bit more.

Not unless it changed with the pre-patch. Before it I could Dragonride and Fly at level 10. I haven’t tried after the pre-patch though.

1 Like

Sorry i meant flying in the game outside of remix is at level 20.
The flight mode spell is new to the game and probably wasnt programmed in to be given out in remix at lower levels than the regular game.

I just tested a few different characters, and “skyriding” is available for all my characters at level 10, but the ones under level 20 can’t switch to regular flying. I’m going to report it as a bug, but if it’s intentional then I am going to be very upset.

2 Likes

Maybe logout and see if there’s a patch? A blue post just mentioned releasing a fix to flying. I haven’t had the issue yet

It seems to be bugged in ReMix. I just created a new character to test and Skyriding was active but it won’t let me switch to Steady Flying. The button is there and it doesn’t say not learned it just doesn’t work.

and in the spell book, under Skyriding, there is a spell there too.

2 Likes

I checked that, but it’s not there. It’s only in collections, but apparently you don’t get access to it until level 20.

Level 20 is when it will go to your action bar.

Why the heck do I have access to “skyriding” at level 10 but can’t switch to regular flying until level 20?

1 Like

Level 20 is when steady flight is unlocked. And you can fly in the dragon isles without the pathfinder achievement.

1 Like