How do i beat this honestly?

wait… wasn’t this fixed or was it just regular pets?

can someone tell me what breath works on now? :sweat_smile:

I thought it worked on zombies and totems, just not player controlled pets.

1 Like

yesterday a rogue breath’d one of my shamans totems and in the first kidney of the game crit him for 180k with it and i nearly crapped myself

Just cast more bolts.

I swear to god… im gonna…

It’s a bug if it’s working on totems. From the hotfix notes:

“Reaping Flames (Major – Rank 3) no longer activates on player-controlled targets such as pets, totems, or guardians.”

Check the june 9th notes

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23277654/hotfixes-july-9-2020

But how do you predict they’ll use zombies? That’s kinda bad advice imo. Like -> see DK -> Take breath. -> Dk doesn’t use zombies -> Cry.

Cause zombies isn’t common, yeah?

it’s great advice for classes that are already running breath anyway though.

Hey, Murrk, did you notice the thing about voidwalker? I don’t think they’re trolling. It does sound like a reasonably good strategy due to voidwalkers cleave. And doesn’t require you to butcher your build in the starting room, being something you can simply adapt on the fly (summoning a new pet.)

Nah i saw it dude. Was a good call. Makes sense. May have won me the game.

Ive never seen zombies used so didnt even know they had 1hp lol

doesn’t work on totems

hasn’t worked on totems since like week 1/2

it works on skyfury 100% happened yesterday checked the details.

40kish hit on skyfury, 5 seconds later, 180k crit

Just immolate zombies with your half second cast for infinite haste buff??? He isnt necrotic striking you at all and youre perma stun dr if theyre hitting you. Literally so easy to heal and counter play. I’m so confused how a lock could lose to that talent at all.

I know when Claudio was the only 1 with 5000 gushers he ran that garbage because gushers hard carried him but yeah they have like 5 hp and you’ll get unlimited haste buff and its a lot of rune dumping for not 100% guarantee damage.

1 Like

this is exactly why i stopped playing zombies against idiot destros in 2’s after vendor released

used to be a viable strat to prevent them from pushing in on you so you can afk till damp

now they just spam immo and snipe every zombie and push in anyways

Its like most locks dont even know they can just spam immolate for haste buffs and do goes off that buff alone its disgusting. Immolate is so powerful.

I thought destro was meant to sit mid map?

destro/rdruid can bully any team onto the pillar then push in on the pillar and win

destro hpriest can afk eternally in mid map and never do anything and win every game

3 Likes

the Rdruid i was with was complaining about 20 sec cd HOJ’s and MW’s.

I think there is a reason Skill capped ranked Hpal and MW WAY above other healers

you generalise way too much and make things sound ez when they arent

class tuning / ranking =/= best in all situations

like if disc was the best healer in the game it still wouldn’t be a good healer for something like dh/dk

if rsham was the best healer in the game it wouldn’t be the best rogue mage healer

paladins are factually the best healer in 2v2 ya, but paladins are not warlocks best partner in 2’s by any means
paladins in 2’s bring a TON of damage and utility to ww/rogue/dk but often struggle to bring the utility and healing warlocks need in 2’s

obviously hpal/destro is beyond viable
qd into one the other day at well over 2600 mmr in 2’s
but rdruid and hpriest are both significantly better even if rdruid is considerably worse than hpal overall

you cant compete with rake/vortex/bash offensively
you always whine about how ‘pressures on for me to kill and i just cant’
its because hpal does nothing for you in 2s
sweep and rop are also top tier utility abilities to land bolts with if used right

but as a dk i rarely ever struggle with hpal/destro
hpal cant really keep up with the damage the way hpriest can pretty effortlessly
hpal only being able to hoj me typically means it never sits either which is useless unlike phys stuns like chastise and druid stuff
hpriest/rdruid are obnoxious destro partners

4 Likes

Gonnaaaaaaaaaa cast more… bolts?..

I have had the most success with Ineff stacked Hpals dude. Their short CD’s are invaluable. you arent giving them enough credit.