How do i beat this honestly?

Ok if he’s running reanim AND he’s gushing he shouldn’t be having a lot of vers right? I dunno much about lock aoe. Can you keep RoF up? This will kill all the zombies and it’s a waste of a talent for him.

Honestly, only seen people die to a reanimation dk if they had no idea what that talent was. People usually learn and won’t lose again.

1 Like

no it costs 3 shards (alot)

you’ll likely never get your shards back against a dk throwing zombies from the pillar

hmm idk welp. maybe his mw can aoe? or does it stun on contact? i was able to swipe spam as feral and not get stunned much. kinda dumb that it doesn’t seem to dr.

it 100000% DRs as well as DRs with all other stuns

yes and druid can sunfire
however sunfire costs a decent amount of mana and that’s kind of the point

you zombie on the pillar to prevent the warlock from being able to push in on you so you can get to the point in damp that they take relevant damage (60%)

ok then i don’t see what op’s problem is :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Im just struggling against all these gushers man.

Its just people using a PvE rotation into me not having to worry about anything else other than hitting buttons and doing dmg. Its frustrating.

I got Duelist ill be happy with that. 99% of my games now are against Gushers since reset offered it again. Its disheartening and annoying and im over facing it.

this has been the major complaint with destro for the last 3 seasons

destros are do bolstered defensively they often dont have to worry about positioning or doing anything besides soaking kicks and pressing bolt

You have his profile? I’d like to see how many gushing he’s running. Maybe you can find a way to punish him if he’s got low vers.

trash said it first try voidwalker it has a aoe that will clear zombies

1 Like

Seriously though, complaining about Dks running reanimation as a Destro lock? Wouldn’t you roll your eyes if some DH came in here complaining about Destro locks beating him with curse of weakness ?

not being toxic but use your brain for 5 seconds before you spill angst all over the forums

as an exercise read every tooltip in your spell book next time you wanna make a thread about your struggles as the best spec in bfas4 arena
you’ll likely find that you don’t need to make the thread any more
i genuinely like when people make help threads because they wanna improve
but there’s nothing worse than whine threads because you’re too ignorant to recognize you’re the problem

either that or play a class and get good at it instead of fotm rerolling every season because you lack the confidence to earn anything in a way that isn’t painted by the community as ‘free’

1 Like

I was playing lock before corruptions were a thing…

ok but did u hear him about voidwalker?

1 Like

not sure if it was said but you can aoe them. so just sit in a rain of fire or have your healer run around and aoe. priest is especially good at killing those little guys. mw shouldnt be half bad either. hpal and rsham might struggle vs them because i dont think they have a spammable aoe??? but thats 2s for you. some comps counter others

1 Like

That’s how you beat zombies though… I’m telling you to beat zombies you use breath of the dying.

If you breath of the dying a zombie, your next reap hits for 150k.

Gate In >Mortal Coil > Choas bolt > Chaos Bolt > Breath

or

Have your monk spam crackling lighting every zombie
Have your druid moonfire spam (Not sunfire)
Have your paladin judge and holy shock for you as you are a lock, their damage isn’t needed
Have your priest spam Holy Fire and PW:Solace

to be fair this is prolly at lower rating. its one thing when you are higher and can assume you are queuing into the same dk x team but at lower ratings there are hundreds of them lol so taking breath accidentally into a dk team that doesnt use zombies might be bad (idk tho)

True, he just made it seem like he was 2.1 hard stuck due to every DK and their mother using Zombies. Didn’t think few zombie loses here and there would warrant a post, but maybe. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes ty. That helps. Takes interupt away but better than nothing

Mmmmmmmm warlock tears :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Was just one game that tilted me. Never seen it used.

It was mistly a gushers rant lol