How can we make WoW Great Again?

The game suggest otherwise, the amount of people not playing it. Don’t you think it was a bit suspect Bobby took that pay cut just before the quarterly figures came out? cause I do.

2 Likes

It suggests that those of you believing wow is dying are wrong.

You do realize that he restructured his contract in April, when the first quarterly report stopped March 31st right?

4 Likes

Sorry don’t believe it this game is in a bad bad way atm.

1 Like

Player housing won’t solve anything. It’s just fluff. The core part of the game feels broken. But if people love the game the way it is(as in right now) then so be it. I’m clearly the problem.

2 Likes

I’d never play again if they started down the path of photo realistic graphics. The game would have aged way faster than it did and half the appeal is the cartoony signature wow style

3 Likes

So you don’t believe the official quarterly report? You understand that lying to shareholders is a very very bad idea right?

5 Likes

Doesn’t mean its wow raking in the money they have their fingers in alot of pies. And how much of that is token money you might ask yourself while you’re at it.

I am against what Ion makes BUT my lordy is this a fallacy.
Stop speaking for so many people.

3 Likes

Then who would make my unique suggestions?

Certainly not you.

Is it?

I’m gonna need a source on that.

And none of this “well everyone is saying” business either.

Hard data or GTFO.

3 Likes

“Unique”. That’s a word all right.

1 Like

“Do as I say, not as I do” said no real leader ever.

1 Like

Says the one who wants to remove dissent.

What they need to do is if they keep ignoring alpha and beta feed back and are so intent on putting things out as they like to say for everyone to see before they make changes , is to just skip the alpha -the ptr . Put it out as is so people can see it all as they invision the xpac and once everyone starts rioting including the Blizz defenders , they start doing hot fixes right away .

No more waiting for the next patch just straight up fixing things. I don’t think Blizz is going to rush to fix the problems unless 1 of 2 things happen if not both .

1 being a mass unsub and 2 they piss the entire player base off.

Your best bet is waiting for either WoW development that is willing to take big risks in game play or another MMO willing to do it. Then you have to hope for longevity to boot.

We will be waiting a long while…

-Remove Mythic +
-Remove raid difficulties
-Remove Ion
-Fix PvP (Random BG scaling, ban boosting in arena)
-Remove all dumb systems
-Make dungeons mean something again
-Put actual loot back, with unique names, instead of the same piece of loot with a number on it.
-Go back to Azeroth.

4 Likes

New devs that care

3 Likes

Devs that actually play the game and have passion for it, like Vanilla/TBC/WOTLK all had. And better music too.

3 Likes

Did you relize every orginal dev works for mike m ex ceo of blizzard who left in 2018 dream haven all ex blizzard people

1 Like

Literally by stopping restrictive design decisions. Look at this whole covenant system. It’s designed to punjsh people that enjoy multiple forms of content or multiple specs. For absolutely no reason. It takes player agency away and that’s why more people are quitting than ever. Because rather than level 4 of the same class to max level, they’ll just quit. Also, wtf was the maw. And end game zone you can’t even mount in that you can only be in for so long every day before you just died? Restrictive design decisions are terrible.

This is why legion was the only expansion to get borrowed power almost right. Regardless of what spec you wanted to play, you just grinded out the artifact. The only problem was legendaries

2 Likes