How broke are you?

Hugo is lvl 28 and had 10 gold saved up but learning new abilities has EATEN away at his savings. Hugo has been very frugal since lvl 1 too

I’m level 29 and I have less than 5 gold. To be fair, though, I just bought a few ranks I needed for the skills I use, and have been training up my Engineering to unlock the jumper cables.

2 Likes

I’m so broke I can’t even pay attention

16 Likes

Yeah, leveling is an economic struggle…though I still want to publish the WoW Street Journal, of ingame commodity prices and price fluctuations.

3 Likes

I was having trouble leveling but then I discovered [Pick Pocket].

music plays

[Pick Pocket] … apply directly to the mob while in stealth! Cash problems got you down? Not to worry! Just follow any group of Horde or Alliance around and use [Pick Pocket] on all the mobs they tag. Soon you’ll be loaded with coin, lock boxes, and scratching sticks from all the gnolls they pull.

Disclaimer
[Pick Pocket] is not responsible for fumbling out of stealth.

[Pick Pocket], get yours today!

15 Likes

the brokest

1 Like

Fun pick pocket trick you can do, if you want to:

Step 1: Turn on auto loot.

Step 2: Macro your openers as
/cast Pick Pocket
/cast Ambush (or other opener)

Pick Pocket isn’t on the GCD, so you’ll automatically pickpocket any pickpocketable mob that you open on.

10 Likes

The brokest indeed elf gurl! It’s unfortunate that our superior 120s have to sit on the sidelines and watch our lesser selves break their backs for coin and bread

I’ll probably never post on the forums with my Classic toon lol.

2 Likes

Ray has almost 8 gold but is also about to move up the ranks in her holy studies so surely that will be gone in a few short bubbles.

She too has been extremely frugal, is only scavenging for professions but has spent… a bit on repairs, ha!

( And I almost posted on my retail character until I saw Shaysinn’s post and quickly changed because I do not know why but it always defaults to my retail Ray )

1 Like

The Monastery’s coffers are somewhat depleted from recent attacks. However, we are always looking to provide for the faithful.

Send word to brother Geoffrey if you are in need of coin to fund efforts against the undead scourge.

1 Like

Pretty broke, because I was a dummy and had the idea to try and run around to the flight path in Ashzara to save time later. I just died a bunch of times and had to spend 22 silver on repairs, and never found the flight thing and eventually hearthed out. “Saving time.” Yeah. haha… ::sad laughter at self::

1 Like

pickpocket got me a mount at level 40 and all my skills and retraining from skinning to alchemy and levelling it to 200 all at level 40 \o/ pickpocket <3

(edit: why is my level so out of date)

1 Like

It’s funny-- I recall being broke in vanilla, but not this broke. LMAO destitute might be a better descriptor. My house is the cardboard box under the second bridge in Darnassus… ::pushes grocery cart along the roadway…::

6 Likes

Daaang girl, how’d you get real estate in Darnassus? You must really be livin

2 Likes

OooOoooOoo

Look at Ms. Money Bags here, with both a cardboard house AND a shopping cart. How rich can you be?!?

5 Likes

“What is gold?” Ask the hunter, “Can you eat it?? Can I feed to my pet??”
Yeah, that is me in a nutshell atm. xD I can barely even get close to 50 silver haha.

Meanwhile my rogue on another classic server is rolling in riches cause apparently, well, rogue life.

1 Like

Quoting myself from another thead.

1 Like

Well, I HAD 102g but after buying riding training and my mount and an upgrade to some of my spells I now have 3g. Fun times. xD

1 Like

This bear has a gold. This bear is wondering what to do with A Gold.

2 Likes