How broke are you?

Log out, then log back in again, and that should update your level

1 Like

Your doing better than me. I am level 25 with 11 gold.

1 Like

all i gotta say is i knew better when i made my lock my main- after hitting 40 and buying her and her minionsā€™ skills, she had 16sā€¦ just enough to fly to BB and get to ratchet to get her mount.

1 Like

Why not?

Do it!

1 Like

I hear fishing is a must-have for hunters.

2 Likes

You also donā€™t need to buy every ability. Some may be useless for your playstyle. If you donā€™t use Hamstring because you prefer to shoot arrows at fleeing enemies, donā€™t upgrade Hamstring.

2 Likes

Just paid for my level 18 spell. Had 1Sliver and some copper left over.

Off to kill some Orgsā€¦

1 Like

It felt nice to hit 12 gold on this priest. Carefully playing with the Auction House and the most requested items of bags and wandsā€¦

And next you know, that High Priestess comes along and waves a pretty spell in my faceā€¦ You know I just gotta be able to heal harderā€¦

2 Likes

Pops up from of a pile of [Healing Potion] 's

Fumble fumble fumble.

Crawls out

Fumble fumble? Fumble fumble fumble.

Takes a broom and pushes another pile of [Battered Junkbox]'s off with the [Healing Potion]'s

Fumble taps finger fumble fumble fumble. cash register sound

7 Likes

I was broke at level 49 and Iā€™ve got 30+ gold at level 51. Get your mount, then buy all your skills, then farm.

1 Like

Brilliant! Thank you for this little trick

1 Like

Jeez im at 20g at 33, Hopefully iā€™ll have enough for a mount at 40 if I keep skimping on trainers.

1 Like

Iā€™m so poor I cannot afford to pay attention. What was the question again?

3 Likes

I stopped buying skills at level 36, hit 40 with ~75 gold. ground the rest out via the AH, bought my mount, leveled to 42. went to train. Could only afford a few skills. Bought arrows.

Couldnā€™t afford to fly from IF to go on a Scarlet Monastery run.

1 Like

I was pickpocket farming yesterday and got up to 80 Superior Healing Potions.
I donā€™t have the bank space for all of these!

1 Like

Fumble fumble fumble.

• Leveling guildies
  • Random lower levels in lower zones for freebees.
  • Auction
  • Alts
  • Bank alt

Fumble fumble.

3 Likes

Living day to day. Every upgrade means something. For the first time, in a really long time, I look forward to logging in.

EDIT - Thought I should add, not just the game play, but decent people on this server too.

2 Likes

Way too broke. Twice Iā€™ve saved up to my first gold, only to spend it on on thing or another (power ups like weapon upgrades, skills, or just a quick power level if not just a treat for my wolf to be happy). Need more gold please!

1 Like

Draculwolf;

I know exactly what youā€™re talking about. Every now and then, I look in my bags and see 1g+, and I think Iā€™m getting somewhere. Then all of a sudden, I canā€™t afford training. I like having to adapt to the situation, rather than just throwing gold at it ( IE - kill boars and skin for an hour, to make some silver/copper/XP for training, repairs, upgrades, etc.), or by doing the same daily for X amount of time everyday, for X many days ( sounds like a 9-5 job, after you just finished working one, or are just looking to have some fun!)

If you can get a 2nd monitor, Iā€™d recommend it. You can have Youtube, music, movie, or whatever, playing on the 2nd display while you practice rotations, builds, grind XP, etc. I find actual badguys, make the best training dummies. Plus, you can level your different weapons skills too.

You can always vote me off the Island, or W/E

1 Like

Itā€™s to bad blacksmiths canā€™t smelt gold and silver bars down into coin

2 Likes