How are you preparing for 8.3?

By drinking rum and playing D3.

1 Like

I tamed Lightning Paw about a week ago and that was one of the final things I wanted to get done before 8.3 so I can have a nice Fox pet to go with my Hunter when I race change him.

doing a +19 this week, capping all reputations to 19.999 and having 2 island maps ready before patch hits.

I got some snacks

1 Like

I’m just doing the same grinds holding on to mana pearls for my alts to see if Nazjatar benthic will remain superior to corrupted. Fortunately, because of my gameplay style, I could get the Brutosaur though it was painful to let go of the gold.

I’ve done just about nothing to prepare for 8.3 content. I leveled an alt in Korrak’s and ran a few old raids for transmog. There’s a good chance I’ll continue doing this while I wait for more news about SL. 8.3 content does not excite me.

Nothing as I don’t think there is anything in this patch I’m interested. Might slowly level some classes I struggle with such as rogue or monk. I always struggle with wrapping my head around combo point classes. “Okaaay… dots are filling up… now? NOW? NOW!” mashes button and nearly breaks the keyboard “Wait! I meant to bleed or um… crud, what is that rotation again? Whoa, mob, wait a minute while I figure this out. OW! Dude! I called time out. Sheesh.”

5 Likes

Im currently working on reputations and leveling allied races for the heritage gear.

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

I got my main up to lvl 70 on the neck just because.

Came back to prep for 8.3 and realized there is absolutely nothing to do. So I’m instead just posting on the forums here.

1 Like

Hey, me too! :smiley:

Not playing so I won’t already be burned out when it finally drops…

1 Like

Binge watching Netflix and Amazon.

Same here. I can’t even remember when I logged onto Fenshire here. I’ve mostly been playing alts, checking out content from previous expansions I’ve missed.

1 Like

looks around room, holds up a jar … “I got a jar of dirt!”

2 Likes

I didn’t even know SWTOR was still around!!! I stopped playing when they started microtransactions. How is the game now?

They just had a new expansion. It’s a short storyline, but they’ll be adding more. I love the new gearing system. And they’re releasing an Alderaan stronghold!

1 Like

I might have to check it out. I had a human smuggler. Only healer character I’ve ever played in any game. Lol. Loved it!

I can’t even remember why I stopped playing.

I’m mostly on my Commando or Merc healers. They made us OP and I just found out why: apparently the head Dev plays one. LOL

1 Like

I’m here reading the forums. :smirk: