How are you preparing for 8.3?

I tried reading about curroption but stopped because its a confusing mess.

Like add that to all of the crap we have now and it’s just poopie. Imo.

1 Like

I am learning the words from What does the fox say.

Fur the Horde!

1 Like

Thinking about what I can do in my free time if I unsub :smirk:

Probably old content.

What would you even need to prepare for? Disappointment?

We’re already there :stuck_out_tongue:

Not much really. I’m kinda bored with wow atm so I started playing swtor a bit. Then ffxiv. Then borderlands 3. Then Black Mesa. Then Albion online.

Rinse and repeat.

It’s probably going to be a patch of alts for me. Corruption… does not seem like a fun way to play the game and I’ll be cleansing all of it. I’m worried it’ll interfere with my ability to AFK, no jokes.

2 Likes

I’m not sure - unless you’re absolutely fanatical about the stage version - there’s a good way to watch it.

Eh I have hit a point where I work too much to have much chance at being as competitive as my friends so I stopped trying to be. I am just gonna level my 15th 120.

Not really preparing.

Already exalted w/ Voldun and finished all the quests there. Need to finish Borg Gnome island but gearing up my new 120s from the anniversary events has taking priority.

Noticed several of them were still wearing gear from the tail end of Vanilla and the start of BC.

Unwarranted, Rhielle is awesome.

1 Like

Playing more classic, retail is garbage.

1 Like

Then why bother coming to the retail forums other than to be a tool?

I finished the Voldunai grind. Finally. Parked my main in the embassy and now I’m leveling this character to as high as I can get it until Vulpera can be played.

3 Likes

Not really preparing anything. I’m ready to dive right in.

I maxed out all reps at 19999/10000 paragon for immediate Azerite boost on patch day.

Went ahead and got a map from islands to use the first week.

I just bought the AH Brutosaur this weekend so I’m dead broke. I’ll be spamming carry sales this week to try and rebuild a nest egg for essentials come patch day.

Maxed out bonus roll coins.

Stockpiling expulsom and consumables.

1 Like

If I raided then there would be plenty to prepare, but I am just playing as per usual. Not sure how it’ll go. No preparations though.

I’m just biding my time until Shadowlands, honestly. Nothing about 8.3 is really catching my interest.

3 Likes

I have a name reserved for a Vulpera warrior. So now I just need to pre-purchase to get that boost.

1 Like

Literally haven’t touched the game since the first week of December.

Excited for the new patch, but please god, something needs to shake up the formula soon.

2 Likes

Jack :poop: nothing.