How are you preparing for 8.3?

My guess is I will burn through 8.3 by the end of the month, and then will just go back to FF14 in February for their update.

1 Like

Now your stooping to a whole new low. I cant believe I was able to coax the troll out of you so easily hahah

Usually people don’t have to coax it out of me, it comes naturally.

Good for you troll. Too bad you suck at it.

At least I don’t come to the forums to QQ about PuGs lol.

2 Likes

You you are just deteriorating. Nice. Nice

Nah, I’m still here at 100%. You know, unlike your pug group lol.

I was going to but then i started playing swtor again with the way more fun and superior gearing system for an mmo and I have so many fun things I want to do and play and have fun I think i might not even bother considering WoW makes you feel like you are forced to do things in order to get gear instead of fun activities.

Plus with corrupted gear being a thing that are gonna worth 50 ilvls I am not in the mood of watching people who grind all day get ridiculous boosts while people who dont have multiple bis corrupted effects dropped to the bottom.

I can just imagine now a casual pvper who just does bgs get deleted in 2-3 seconds against some essence using heroic geared full corrupted bis effect player, way to screw your casual playerbase while decent games use scaling so everyone can have fun.

This was fun
Lets do it again sometime.

I’ll be waiting for your next QQ post.

I personally avoid betas and a lot of information regarding coming patches.

I like to be surprised rather than being told what’s coming beforehand.

I wouldnt make one without ya. Dont let me down.

You did the last time lol.

1 Like

Mostly stacking some gold on my neglected Horde toons, leveling some/most of my alts from 110 to 120 and shooting for mogs when the mood strikes.

Still trying to get those damn shoulders off Garrosh in SoO.

I’m kinda meh on professions I had thought to try establishing a niche in the bags market until I found out the majority of mats needed came from scrapped Azerite cloth gear and the majority of my toons are leather or plate soooo gana have to think of something else in that department.

I knew it was a matter of time untilm your ilk reatred thier ugly heads.

My heads not ugly, thank you very much.

By playing Classic.

• Prepared enchants, bags, ect for my new Vulpera main.
  • Building up a surplus of crafting goods and materials for the patch.
  • Working on getting multiple toons professions up for steady output of crafted goods.
  • Mourning the loss of all the things I have earned and acquired on this character and will have to re-unlock. (Not just talking BFA stuff, those things are lower on the list for me.)
  • General gold farming.
2 Likes

I think just trying to grind out reputations and getting essences on alts.
There isn’t really any real reason at this point to try to gear up given that anything earned now will likely be irrelevant.

I was going to try and focus on hard conquest capping conquest on all my toons, but people in my guild informed that there is no point. It will reset come the new seasons thus allowing you to earn 445 gear right off the bat even if you are still working through the 415’s atm.

Might do some WoD and Pandarian Raid clears to gold.
Other than that Shrug

Xj, your analogy game is on point.