How are Epic Premades Fun?

Game is just so strange. Last three days I haven’t seen any noticeable premades, alliance or horde but the two days before that it was nothing but back to back premades, alliance or horde.

maybe luck is on your side but as someone that plays majority solo I run into them more often than not and it’s a problem that needs to be addressed.

why stay at 1 then?

40 v1?
found the problem. the game isn’t made to be played 1v40. you should stay with the team.

1 Like

because I don’t cheat lol

as long as you maintain that ideology, you will continue to lose.

sooo in order to “win” I should cheat? Well at least you finally admit you cheat :slight_smile:

your ideology that anything you disagree with is cheating is what needs to change. change your ideology and you will enjoy the game much more.

nope anything that is cheating is cheating

good thing i’m not cheating then.

exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.
Yes you are lol

no bugs are being exploited.

gear, gems, enchants?

shut up dude lol things that are allowed in the game are not unfair advantage.

I’m sorry, but did someone just equate enchanting your weapons with queue-syncing multiple groups into the same BG?

THIS THREAD DELIVERS!

:rofl:

3 Likes

Be advised when playing with Hellkitty, you WILL turn into a pumpkinhead, it’s non-negotiable. It’s kinda funny, we’re racing to hanger and halfway there I look up and still see pumpkin heads flying after people. She hasn’t gotten me while in combat on top of the hill… yet.

2 Likes

if i have them and you don’t, that is the classical definition of unfair.

no because you have access threw the game to it.

you have the ability to form your own groups and sync.

everyone has the ability to cheat as well does that mean they should?

i would be willing to have a deeper philosophical debate on that if i knew you had a rigid definition of cheating.