How are Epic Premades Fun?

Cool then it’s be locked at 1000 . Whoever locks it at 1000 gets chocolate cake party in valdrakken.

It’s your lit toon profile bruh just say you don’t know how to navigate the forums .

Just admit you have no evidence and you are just making wild claims bud XD

The other one is at 1238 posts and still open, no idea why they need to make more threads about it.

I’m not Kitanana, but, here you go…

1 Like

Bro anyone can see your replies on the activity of your account . The evidence is right there . You are not baiting me into posting an imgur of it . I don’t need to all anyone on forums has to do it click your profile.

You have to be trolling to not know there is an activity feed on your toons profile that’s public .

1 Like

well they started a new one…to complain more i suppose…rinse repeat

1 Like

Again you made the claim it’s on you to provide the evidence

I already told you tho

It’s always the ones who ask you to explain themselves to themselves, seems weird. Like arguing with an earthquake.

2 Likes

you are living proof…a gift that keeps on giving

1 Like

you said look at my own stuff lol that’s not providing any evidence

Basically like at this rate a pre schooler would figure it out that says a lot about OP :joy::joy::sob::skull:

1 Like

well sometimes with children you have to repeat yourself because they have a hard time understanding

Hmmm best ice cream flavor go !

NEIN NEIN NEIN … and with that it’s time to go actually play the game :slight_smile: see you all on the field

1 Like

You saying you r like 10 ?

i’ve avoided posting goebbels quotes this entire time

2 Likes

why would I be talking about myself? You are the one that won’t do what is asked lol

well i’m a goober duh

*pats your head * I’ve already explained it 20x just say you don’t understand lol