How are Epic Premades Fun?

We have the ability to cheat? Every cheat or hack has been shut down by blizzard almost right away. However the forums have had posts complaining about communities for years and nothing has been done. That kinda says a lot doesn’t it. Have you seen any recent posts from blizz regarding this topic? So what other cheat are we talking about that you are referring to? Since you say we can all cheat.

things have been done like making it so you can’t join in a raid group…

well when yall premade ofc im talking solo 1st place wins

well then ya can’t cheat :slight_smile: problem solved

neither can you but I bet you will, and you will make lame excuses to justify it

my excuse is lame …lame players who come into pugs talking about wearing adult diapers and how smushing their poop through their fingers is fun… then rushing out the gate to afk at some node no one wants capped…so yeah lame. That and all the arguing over who’s right and which way is the “ONLY” way to win then when one idea fails because of the split there is constant arguing back n forth until my ibuprofen stock dwindles…that’s pretty lame too. versus playing with like minded players who talk like adults have a bunch of fun while doing the objectives and helping each other when you call for help.

oh no someone said stuff in chat that I didn’t like… just stop dude their weird people everywhere cheating because of “trash pugs” is your pathetic excuse to cheat for easy wins.

i found more nubless pacifiers for you should i send them to that toon?

you are the only one that cries because you just hate when people speak out against you. Be pathetic somewhere else kiddo.

I did try to find the nub but i guess it was sucked clean off

you are honestly just a pathetic childish troll lol do you really think i care what you think about me?

1 Like

given the amount of nubless pacifiers I’ve found that’s a lot of sucking

well maybe if you stopped sucking on them those are for babies i know you think you are one but at least try to be an adult bud

i mean they are in almost everywhere

You must really play a lot cause i mean these things are sucked clean of the nub …none of my children even came close to that.

are you still going? sad lol

are you…well i suppose so you even started new threads

got anything intelligent to say or more childish crying?

I have always been told to speak to people on their level so I would be stretching it if I used big words

LOL childish crying I suppose. good day to you.