How am i supposed to make gold now blizzard?

Level other characters and craft your own consumables. That’s what I did, it saved me ever having to go to the AH again. Unless I was feeling lazy and didn’t want to switch toons :wink:

1 Like

Wut? I think you’re delusional with your hate for boosting lol

I make 60k a week from mission table. Just level up alts and make them Night Fae!!!

2 Likes

I feel for you, but you probably should have lead with this to let others know there are mitigating circumstances.

I would encourage you to not give up and find some other fun ways that you can farm gold to get you those mats. Or just make them yourself if you have an alchemist. Good luck to you.

I don’t want people to feel sorry for me. I feel like it was a mistake posting that already. I just want to be better, to play better.

One of the posters above was right. I was just mad, and just complaining. I do know what i need to do to make the gold i need.

Well you certainly can buy tokens if you want to cover the cost, but that amount is easy to make from calling quests, gathering professions, Korthia quests, etc.

15-20K A week to raid? are we in 2004?

Make gold from callings daily and paragons, to add some extra gold ontop is gathering materials and posting them on the AH, this should still hold you over next week of raiding.

If you cant somehow make 15-20k a week, what are you even spending on that is not related to raiding?

I love how everyone is telling the OP how easy it is to make money…

When just a few months ago the forums were filled with the complaints of players who couldn’t afford their legendaries.

So now I’m confused, is it super easy or super hard to make money? You guys keep changing your mind

1 Like

In SL–not as easy as it has been in past expansions. (At least not without an army of alts.)

That’s big of you to admit that. You should try checking out the woweconomy forums on Reddit or other gold/goblin making guides, some of those people are crazy good at making money appear out of thin air.

Peace out dude.

If you have a druid with skinning. You can make a boat load of gold in under 2 hours.

Blizzard believes in a player having to make difficult choices…

Well that sucks. Gather some friends on your server. Advertise in your Realm Forums and occasionally on Trade Chat. Run some carries. Make some income.

Though if I really needed 15-20K gold per week, I can make that in the open world doing low impact activities.

Dont feel bad for this guy, if he’s boosting as much as he says he is, he’s either selling the gold for money or doing the same thing with blizz balance…these guys running 30 boost a week ARE SELLING the gold PERIOD

To be honest, I am not feeling much of anything. There are actually plenty of ways for the average player to make gold in the game.

I think this video sums my thoughts up quite nicely.

:crab: Boosting communities are dead! :crab:

But seriously: 15-20k a week? You make that much a week off your dailies. DO THEM.

If you have money making professions (like Alchemy), consider using them to reduce the costs you need to pay per week, or, get this, make 15-20k per day by posting stuff on the AH every day.

I am enjoying these crybaby threads on this fine Monday.

2 Likes

Try actually playing the the game normally. :no_good_woman:

1 Like

Said the person who made a thread to complain about a change in a video game that prevent people from grinding out gold?

2 Likes