How am i supposed to make gold now blizzard?

You cut me off from customers to boost directly, you cut me off from boosting communities. How am i supposed to afford the 15-20k a week cost of raiding? You really expect me to dump more tokens on you?

edit: what was said was said. What was said in anger can’t be unsaid included. I can only apologize and move on.

edit2: i’ve retracted my anger over this. You guys can stop now. You win i was wrong.

6 Likes

Boosting isn’t banned. Only cross sever spam boosting comms are banned.

28 Likes

You can still boost, you just cant’ do it thru the communities. Instead find a couple of guild mates and offering your services that way.

3 Likes

Yeah and they cut me off from advertising to customers directly, i’ll get silenced if i spam trade, i’ll get banned if i advertise in LFG. So how exactly am i supposed to make contact with customers to boost now?

2 Likes

10-20k is literally nothing in the state of the game right now. Playing a few minutes daily will cover your raiding “costs”.

30 Likes

do your 9.2 chores you’ll make enough

20 Likes

Daily callings should cover your consumables.

18 Likes

If you’re a booster how are you not rich?
Money management issues on your end OP.

25 Likes

you can make a druid and farms mats , you are fine

1/2hours of farming and i make 20-40k

3 Likes

My understanding is that the new changes explicitly do not prohibit you advertising. What they do is prohibit you advertising for others.

2 Likes

Yay back to the useless boring grind of doing dailys

Because i don’t sit around all day and grind my life away. That’s why i don’t do chores like dailies. I do enough to pay for my consumables and then stop.

This isn’t how it ends up working out, after the LFG advertising ban i went to trade chat back in the day. And got silenced right away. Easy enough to get unsilenced but having that happen over and over not cool not a workable solution today when getting silenced disables your ability to play with others entirely.

2 Likes

There’s plenty of mechanisms in the game to make 15-20k a week without even breaking a sweat. That’s how a game like this is supposed to function. If you decide not to participate in them then it’s not anyone else’s fault.

21 Likes

By not spamming trade chat?

12 Likes

No you won’t.

This policy update does not restrict individuals or guilds from using the provided in-game tools (“trade channel” chat) to buy or sell in-game items or activities for in-game currency.

7 Likes

All I read is, “I don’t want to play the game!”.

Get a grip.

26 Likes

I don’t boost and I don’t have this problem…weird. I do find it harder to sell legit items in trade chat, because of boosting communities though. SO by that accord, this change will make it easier for normal Mythic raiders, like myself, to make gold.

7 Likes

You’re getting silenced because people are sick of giant boosting comms destroying trade chat and the LFG. That has nothing to do with the new rule. It’s just angry people voting you off the island.

Chances are this new rule will actually benefit you as the larger cross server spam boosting comms go dark.

23 Likes

Lol. No one feels bad for someone that can’t even figure out how to afford raiding.

8 Likes

Callings give 6k every 3 days, paragon gives another 6, you’ll get both and more in a week, professions give more. Spend an hour farming herbs, ores or skins and you’ll be good to go. You don’t want to do professions or don’t have the time because you’re doing keys? Take Enchanting and Tailoring. You’ll get a bunch of cloths on every raid, and disenchant the loot you don’t need and sell the cloths and crystals. I get more than 20k in less than a day without boosting. Look for WTBGold, Samadan, Mantheus,Penguinr2gt or Studen Albatroz on youtube.
Also, you can just keep boosting in your own realm. Grab a bunch of guildies and keep doing it.

2 Likes