How am i supposed to make gold now blizzard?

You know what. This is fair. I am sorry. I’m mad, this thread was born of anger.

3 of my alts are kyrian you 100% can, stop making excuses. If you’re failing missions you’re putting literally 0 effort into winning and just crying “waaahhhh i’m kyrian!”

1 Like

How about just don’t do it and use professions to make gold. I’m sure you prob have 13 or whatever max account level toons on the server. If you have that many, doing dailies every day ends up being a huge chunk over the month, easily.

Also, again, old content still gives a decent chunk. There’s multiple avenues here.

1 Like

I have 3 alts at max level period. Leveling isn’t very much fun either so i only did it when my friends would ask me to level with them.

Raiding doesn’t cost 15-20k a week, bud. If it does, maybe you need to join a better guild.

2 Likes

What? You guys wipe way too much…

1 Like

815 wipes on Sylvanas before 1st kill. more than double what most guilds take to kill it twice.

1 Like

That’s fair, I feel the same. I do have friends with full servers and them doing stuff like emissary stuff ends up making them easily 10k+ a day from just that alone, add in doing old content and they make a good 10K from that as well. That part is weekly, That’s a good 70k+ a week. It’s only like 7 hours of work total probably.

Nonetheless there’s selling battle pets in AH, too. Those still go for a bit of gold as well.

1 Like

You sir have been awarded 1 huge yike

Ok and? You’ve made your point i’m not the most elite high skill raider to ever grace the game. What am i supposed to do with that? I already knew htat.

How about not sell boosts?

I’m just being about as considerate of your guild, as your guild was to my time.

I am not the GM of this guild. I’m not even an officer of the guild. I’m literally just a line member raider. Why do i deserve abuse from you?

If you want to make gold, fish.

I’ve mostly been taking shots at your guild, not you in particular, and agreeing with posts that suggest you find a better one.

One thing that i just notice by Joinin Huokan voice chat, it’s that a lot of players here talking about the topic are NA players but this is really impacting Brazil and Latam players who does gold to pay the sub via boosting, they’re right now discussing this changes :confused:

One NA player ask about the cost and they used Netflix as reference and Brazil is way more expensive to pay this kind of services compared to NA, i know a lot of players won’t pay attention to this but it’s going to be interesting to see how this evolve on every aspect, not only in game but between different regions.

What better guild is gonna take a tank only player? I don’t dps.

I think there will be some openings. Some people are still only raiding because they can boost. Without the boosting they’ll quit until new content comes out each tier.

That’s not my problem to solve. Sounds like you are artificially limiting yourself there.

Bro i wish i were artificially limiting myself. If i could just magic my eyesight to not be nearly blind. If i could just magic away the neurological dysfunction so i could just play better, even so i could just not knock things off my desk by accident… I would in a heartbeat…