How am i supposed to make gold now blizzard?

What are you farming right now? I really start to start using my druid alt.

You could stand on the corner and say Hey kid you want to buy a boost

You weren’t boosting much if you haven’t made gold hand over fist the last 2 expansions.

I’m also perplexed how you would go through that much gold outside the 1st month of prog. M+ is the real gold trap.

15k is 1.5 dollars, and if you can’t afford that, you can make it with one-two hours of SL herb farming. Or you can level professions, farm and make the consumables yourself. Zero gold required!

Like the rest of the player base is?

1 Like

Quiting sounds like a better option than doing callings that require you to go all over the map including multiple disgused load screens let alone herb farming. Most of us aren’t in college anymore and our playtime is severely restricted.

The people crying about boosts aren’t paying for consumables because they barely play the game as can be seen by them thinking callings give an acceptable level of gold per hour.

Why in the world would I want to do such terrible “content”?

Just be peasants like the rest of us! :heart:

I think trade chat will be ok with less boost spam I’ll make sure to report boost spam now

To the OP
 same way the rest of us filthy casual players do
 pugs, questing, auction house or person to person deals without branching out to escrow and cash deals.

Play the AH then. Requires no effort and takes you a couple of minutes every day to repost.

trade chat will have far more boost spam because instead of 5ish communities spamming it will now be every individual and guild and if you spam report them you will be the one who receives repercussions.

Nope not happening. But hey I’m sure blizz can handle losing the majority of mid tier mythic raiders and definitely won’t cut into their token sales kneecapping boosting :slight_smile:

So you refuse to do anything other than boosting and calling it the game’s problem? That’s a you problem. And yes Blizz CAN handle losing the boosters outside of guilds.

1 Like

LOL
/10 char

I refuse to play the game outside of what is fun yes. I play the game to HAVE FUN. Callings are not fun for me. Playing the ah is not fun for me. Farming is holy crap break monitor not level of fun. Raiding is fun, pvp can be fun, M+ can be fun. When I can make money to do what I find fun selling to people doing what they find fun everything is great. Plenty of ah goblins pay to get a cool new xmog and that’s fine. There is zero issue with boosting the only people who cry about it are those who either can’t do it or can’t make the gold to buy it.

Do you have any idea how much choregast I have run to level renown it isn’t fun I don’t want to do more not fun stuff. I haven’t been back to Korthia since the instant I finished conduits.

A lot of you guys are talking from a NA good realm perspective think for a minute on the players from other regions like Latam / BR that used the boosting as a way to pay for their months or players with a realm with low player base
etc

When something happens you can’t provide a solution without knowing the other person situation

And buy WoW tokens or play auction house.

You can still sell boosts buddy :slight_smile: