How addicted to the GD forum are you?

This is a take I do not like.

Sometimes a post is just a post to have a conversation. Not everything is someone trolling looking to spark controversy.

I don’t know the intentions of the OP, but assuming the worst in someone is just going to lead to a bad situation like the one you described.

2 Likes

They used to be. Things changed a few years ago. I quit posting on my main because it got so hostile. Sometimes I regret it because I miss the friends I made over the years but most of them are gone anyway to be honest. There are a couple that still roam around.

When the forum first came.out, I got shoved onto an alt, Rhielle. When we found out forum rep wasn’t account wide, I refused to farm it again, so I just stayed on Rhielle until I got beta access that gave me account wide forum rep and switched to my main, Thallia. Then deleted Rhielle because so much hell in my life happened back then and I didn’t want the reminder. When I started posting in CS, I wanted to be on the character I played the most this expansion, which was Sen. The people who hate me like to call me “Rhielle” as an insult, because I asked people to stop using it as the reminder of that time just sucks.

I do. He’s been here a long time. He’s done this repeatedly.

2 Likes

I keep getting kicked from the cliques

Apparently I have a dragon cult and I didn’t even know it. lol

I just post questions and leave it up to the respondent’s to answer if they want to. But a few people in the forum enjoy flagging my posts out of sheer meanness. What can I say?

I’d just not take it too seriously. Best revenge is to be unlike those kinds of people and not make the same mistake they are.

Next time that happens just say “You can’t kick me because I already left of my own choice!”

I’ve been told that I’m in some kinda forums discords before and coordinating things

But man, I do not care enough to do any of that, forums is more than enough exposure to most people here

Oh wow, I remember those names! Well now I know. Sorry to hear about all those troubles.

1 Like

LOL me too! Hilariously, half the people in my discord don’t even play the game and there’s a rule against talking about the forums. But here we are!

Thanks. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

This is the excuse you’re going with? LMAO

Weren’t you just complaining about obnoxious, rude people?

7 Likes

I do miss the old forums. My post count was way higher lol

Edit: ooop you deleted your post >_>

We’ll just roll with it :joy:

Yeah, I was pretty active in the Story Forums on the old forums, where pages capped at 20 posts. We had a “Story Forum Community Lounge” and we’d all race to be the first one to make a new lounge when the last one filled up, we had rules of the lounge (one being if you made the previous lounge, you can’t make the next one), and I even made an archive of every single lounge.

A few of us got together and made my current guild in MoP, and a few of us are still there playing together. The forums can be a good thing, even if it can be a toxic thing.

Pity I can’t really look at some of the old old old forum goers. Long story.

And if sendryn is here, no. For once this isn’t about you.

I can barely remember some of the old, old posters. Just the big names.

I think I know what you’re referring to.

Enough to recognize that you’re spamming up the forum again. You’ve got five new topics today and you especially like to post on “controversial” topics.

When your bait posts don’t get enough engagement you go through and bump all of your already-existing threads. The only thing that’s different is that you’re doing this during the week instead of loading up on late Friday.

I’m here often enough to be well familiar, which is probably a lot.

1 Like

Yeah, And Cogshanks worked.

4 Likes