How addicted to the GD forum are you?

Wow’s General Discussion Forum. Just how addicted are you to it? Do you have the forum notify you instantly as soon as a new post is made? Do you spend all your waking hours glued to the forum pages? Do you wake up and immediately check out the forum before you do anything else? Do you have the forum running on your laptop at school or work? Do you have the forum running on a side window while you play Wow?
Have you forsaken playing Wow in order to devote your full time and attention to the forum posts?

4 Likes

It’s a good way to procrastinate

10 Likes

I don’t know if I would call it “addicted”, I would just say it’s my favorite thing to do when it’s slow at work.

I rarely get on the forums when I’m at home and have a ton of crap to do.

Or maybe I am addicted and I’m in denial.

5 Likes

I only really use it on the computer, addicted enough that I use it when I am subbed, not addicted enough to check it when I am not subbed.

I work from home and when I need to depressurize my brain a bit the WoW forums are always a fun thing to look at.

3 Likes

I check it daily and chit chat with people.

It is a nice way to pass time while at work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I come here when I’m bored. It’s good, free entertainment.

It’s become my goto option for when my brain refuses to let me do anything else.

I’m going to take a baseball bat to god for giving me ADHD.

1 Like

looks to post count
back to yall
back to post count

6 Likes

Not enough to keep making random (many troll too) posts to keep my post count up.

It’s great to visit on slow days at work, but I don’t have a problem being away when I’m busy.

2 Likes

How do you have more posts than achievement points.

I rarely use the forums

I only use it when I’m playing and need to complain about something

3 Likes

Oh I’m terrible. I often find myself stuck in the notification loop of here, twitter and imgur. I’ll have all three open, regularly receiving notifications, which keeps me interacting with them. Literally for hours. I’m in a loop right now. It’s going on 3am. I was doing the dishes about 4 hours ago. The water is now cold.

I come and go in waves. A lot of regulars hate me because I use a classic character to post and probably have done some trolling in the past to them because the feeling is mutual because they act like they run the place.

I do tend to check it multiple times a day if not… at least once because I usually poop once a day.

1 Like

Gold point. :+1:

1 Like

I have no idea who you are.

3 Likes

We were just talking yesterday and the day before that but okay.