How about half-elves?

i love spock. no blaspheming spock. :open_mouth:

half elves would need new models but use the strongest features of elves and humans.

Which would be… what, exactly? Only one pointy ear, and you pick left or right?

Realistically speaking, the Alliance would have no more half elves than Horde.

There is no reason humans and nelfs would be the only half elves. Goblin/Blood elf is every bit as likely. Orc/Blood elf. Tauren Blood elf.

Nope.

Personally I think instead of wasting an AR slot for half elves it could easily be implemented through the customizations of the Velves and human models. If Velves are given the option of ear size like the Blood Elves are getting, you could create one as either void elf/human mix, use the belf skin for a more normal high elf/human mix or on a human if you want a more Kalecgos-ish type of half elf that looks more human.

While it won’t exactly ‘fix’ the paladin issue unless you do the human model half elf, at least then there would be a paladin option. I would love to see them put this into the options myself as my human pally is RP’d as half elven who looks more like her human father than her elven mother.

edit to add I’m not sure why I didn’t think of a nelf/human mix too, but that would also be a nice option to add.

well european features of fairer skin tones, straight hair, normal non glowing eyes in various colors, smaller eyebrows, shorter ears, african features of brown skin tones, curly hair and asian features of almond shaped eyes, olive skin tones.

Isn’t that just humans with pointy ears?

2 Likes

So… humans.

But with, and this is just a wild guess on my part, pointy ears.

Edit: Jinx!

1 Like

I’ve always thought Furbolgs would be fun. They’d be another ‘beast’ race and the non-corrupted tribes are already allied (or at least friendly) to the night elves. They have shamans.

1 Like

its you, but slightly thiccer and with african and asian options for hair and facial features.

Furbolgs are an excellent suggestion. They were upgraded once for Wrath, I believe, but there’s a lot more to work with there. You could make them a counterpoint to the worgen, too. Worgen are beastly but trying to be human, Furbolgs are beastly and just rolling with it.

I personally don’t think that should take a race slot. Just give humans point ears as a customization option.

k but we are also behind horde for playable classes. i think we’re pretty far behind on shaman. missing a druid i think, also. i forget now.

They would also give Alliance a ‘primitive/tribal’ race.

They always do talk about “human potential” same with the night elves and enjoy being with humans.

not a fan of furbolgs lol gonna go furry, saberons. the females would look amazing. give the males a lions mane option. yowsers.

There are enough elves. No more. Other races need more love. Enough with this need for more elves.

EDIT: Also i had to hold my tongue i was going to be extra harsh but that would be wrong to do.

1 Like

what are those crinkly tree people from wod. those are cool. the females could have flowers in their branches.

The botani? I would love those as playable. But I think they hate all life don’t they?

Yeah Botani…non plant life they hate. They like using us as fertilizer though >_>;

1 Like