How about half-elves?

i thought their lore was to make the universe so full of life,that it turns into one big spore mound or something

It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve avoided adding races like that (and ogres/murlocs/etc) because of the (apparent) need for a female version. They completely redesigned draenei from their RTS version in order to make them playable…so they might not want to do that for races that have already shown up in-game. Though it would be interesting if they added 2 races: one that was exclusively male, and another that was exclusively female.

who are those little savages from draenor, the guys with the spears

Yeah, but if you aren’t a fellow botani they infest you. Or fatten you up and turn you into mulch.

If they could do it with panda, cow, fox and wolf people, they could do it for bear people. Actually I’d love to be able to play a non-corrupted arakkoa (we need an avian race).

1 Like

yikes. guess they’d need to be turned into friends

Night Elf, Void Elf, Nightborne, Blood Elf, High Elf (kinda)

talisien has been begging for tuskarr for awhile. same problem - no female model.

now saberon could use worgen skeleton and then only the heads and skin textures would need to be modified. wouldnt need to make a female, cause it already exists. i’m imagining how cool a saberon female panther skin would look. or leopard.

where’s high elf?

podlings hehe

Deal, but only if the other half is Orc. No more pretty elves for you.

Honestly I was kind of expecting the fungarians to be playable. Before bfa came out I knew vulpera would be playable. So I expected the tiny race on alliance side to be too.

<----has horrible flashbacks to WoD X…x

As to the original topic. Personally I’m not about to embark on a grand crusade for half-elves…as someone mentioned they could be baked into customization for humans like dark rangers/san’layn can be baked into blood elf options and high elf options are being baked into void elf ones.

It was mainly just a possible alternative to the people demanding void elves be given paladins (which is very lore-breaking since void is the opposite of light), or the people still calling for ‘pure’ Alliance high elves to be given their own allied race slot. That pretty much isn’t going to happen if Blizzard is giving void elf normal coloring options, but it would be nice to have another paladin option.

and we’re short on shaman and druids too i believe.

these guys?

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/b/bc/Battersnoosh.jpg?version=93833b67081d275299da251d3429c1ac

ohmy gosh

the lichen king lol
https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/thumb/4/41/The_Lichen_King.jpg/800px-The_Lichen_King.jpg

Yeah the little mushroom people. Always get a chuckle hearing the lichen king

I am always up for any kind of new Elven race to be added.

maybe if you are velf and want paladin, you have to be lightforged, so you have to quest it out and undergo a transformation of some kind. then that char is locked in to being nothing but lightforged paladin. hmm no it leans too heavily into LFD territory

Isn’t the light toxic to void elves? It’s one of the reasons Alleria can’t touch her man.

yeah and velfs cant get near the sunwell because it opens a portal into the void. weird.

oh, why can i be a priest and use the light to heal. i have all the same heal spells as any of my other non velf priests. it makes no sense.