How about half-elves?

I hope they don’t waste an allied race slot on this… We’ve already had enough wasted slots.

1 Like

Oh my god no more elves. I cant handle it.

1 Like

wasted? if its well done, i wouldnt waste it cause it would mean we could level the playing field for classes on alliance. we have no elf pallies. velf pallies are complicated and lore bending. nelf pallies, i dunno …the devs seem to be having a problem with elune + pally. we are short on shaman and druids i do believe.

1 Like

Hah! Dwarf joke.

My vote when it comes to Elves:

Quel’dorei for Alliance and San’layn for Horde

1 Like

hehe. dwarf already shaman. thats the problem. so lets say we have half elves that are part human. we can dip into more tribal themes and get us a very cool shaman earth mother concept. ooo half elves are like manna from heaven

How about no more elves?

2 Likes

thats night elf. you mean quel’dorei?

1 Like

come up with shaman for alliance. go 'head. and make it so it isnt wasted.

We’ve had 5 elves yes, but what about 6th Elf?

I say we take them all- Night Elves, Blood Elves, Void Elves, Nightborn Elves- and reclassify them as a single, neutral race, Panda-style. You pick your elf, pick your look, pick your racials, and pick your faction. There, presto, everyone has all the elves they’ll ever need and maybe we can get SOMETHING BESIDES HUMANS WITH POINTY EARS AND SNOTTY ATTITUDES for awhile.

Thanks for the save!

4… we getting a 5th?

I’ve never made a gnome, goblin, tauren, or pandaren character. Why? Because I’m not interested enough in those races to play one. But lots of other people DO like them and play them, so good for them. People liking different things is good.

Just because you personally don’t like elves, or think a grand total of two elf options per faction is enough (or even too much, for people who outright hate elves), shouldn’t invalidate the opinions of people who’d like a third option…especially not when the non-elf fans have plenty of other options to play and could well get more non-elf options in the future.

People are free to make suggestions and talk about them. I personally don’t have any interest in playing an ogre, but I don’t stomp into peoples’ threads and stick my nose in the air telling them “eww! ogres! We shouldn’t add those!” Because if people want ogres (and they’ve been asking for ogres since vanilla), I think they should get them…whether I would play one or not.

like ethereals , ogres, sethrak, fish people, naga.
san’layn can be a customization for belfs though i honestly think they have enough going for them that they should be their own race.

YES. All good choices! Well honestly not sure about the Sethrak, never could see what got people so excited about them, but they’re NOT ELVES so yeah let’s give them a shot.

Too many Elves.

The only 2 elves we need in the game at this point are the Alliance Satyrs and the Horde San’layn.

Make it happen.

now see, void elves are an accident, that were almost turned into full on ethereals. so i think they should have a customization set, that allows them to ethereal-ize some of their bits. like maybe a leg or an arm. or a hand, or abdomen. and its wrapped in mummy bandages with that glowy energy stuff in the center. ever really look at an ethereal? that would immediately make them more than just elves

Yes, but those things actually are different. Not just a slight alteration of an option that already exists.

1 Like

How about we just dissolve them completely into energy and replace them entirely with an Ethereal race? That’s something I could get interested in playing. Something that can only exist in a video game, and can’t be cosplayed with a pair of Spock ears.