Hotfix for Warsong Gulch Queue Issue

We are in the process of deploying a hotfix to address an issue affecting the Warsong Gulch queue in WoW Classic. After the hotfix, adding players to your group while already in queue will reset your place in the queue. If you are in queue for WSG or AV when this hotfix is deployed, you may be dropped from the queue and will need to re-queue. Thank you for your patience.

75 Likes

Good news! Thanks <3

4 Likes

Great, now can we get some fixes for the Alterac Valley exploits?

21 Likes

Great news, everyone!

3 Likes

Hey so can you address the fact that alliance can 40 man premade queue AV but horde cannot play AV with even 1 other friend.

50 Likes

A step in the right direction.

Hopefully the other major issues affecting solo PvP players will also be addressed. Primarily the Alliance queue dodging in AV forcing solo players to fill many abandoned slots of a game already in progress.

15 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

All those EFFing streamers saying it wasnt a bug or exploit

34 Likes

Nice now I’m forced to play AV for honor. Thanks Blizzard!

9 Likes

I wouldn’t even care that I’m forced to play AV if I could group queue with at least 1 other person. Group queue for av needs to be added for horde

11 Likes

As a usual opponent in some of these convos, I’m glad this exploit was fixed.

Having a queue because of numbers is one thing, having one because some guys felt to deprive others through this method is another.

Hopefully more reasonable and constructive fixes are made.

3 Likes

Yeah, nothing like denying ones ability to play with their friends while still being able to farm competitive honor. Good thing this isn’t an mmo or anything :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you fix people afking in av cave for 40+ hours straight? They are ruining pvp on my server and need to be banned right away please. They are running a script to keep them logged in and to make sure they don’t stay afk.

11 Likes

If Classic has done anything to confirm is that no one is happy and anything or nothing done is unsatisfying.

We as players will choose to ruin Classic and turn it back into Retail or actually be reasonable about some implementations.

6 Likes

I feel like the issue is the relative amount of horde and alliance doing AV. with alliance there are often tons of open spots and so a group of people are likely to get into one together. On the horde side there is more competition for slots.

So this is really a queue issue, solve that and the grouping will become more even between the sides. Or just get rid of the faction sides entirely and solve it once and for all…

2 Likes

Well done.

Are we going to stop the alliance from making discords to queue together? maybe a 5-10 min deserter for leaving the queue? This was basically the only way for Horde to play with their friends and now we are stuck with 30 min queues.

Or maybe fix the fact that you can Solo pull Drek without pulling any Warmasters.

Or maybe open faction transfers to Horde so we can balance out the factions to get rid of the terrible queue times

9 Likes

Fixing AV next?

3 Likes

av premades arent an exploit though so theres nothing to fix unless they make changes that will hurt everyone

1 Like

i love u so muhe

Now fix the AFK / Botting in AV… ffs

9 Likes