Horde vs. Ally Start point in AV

What are the “facts” that I am being told?

It HAS to be the map and ONLY the map. Apparently. :man_shrugging:

Absolutely NOTHING else can explain why Alliance win rate in AV is so abysmal after pre-mades got changed.

Nothing.

Not a thing.

:cactus:

The fact blizzard has addressed the hordes pre-made problem and not the map speaks volumes of the biased they hold.

Last I checked, the changes made affected both sides. It was more visible on Alliance side because they were the ones exploiting.

Sorry, “feels” =/= “facts”

1 Like

The video points out all the facts clearly you are on the slower side. Please read the OP post before commenting it makes you look incredibly bad.

You seem upset. Perhaps take a break?

Oh, hold on while I write up a detailed response to the blatant sock puppet OP…

What does any of this have to do with you white knighting zyrius and his strawman?

Not at all it’s a hobby correcting ignorance, honestly find it funny.

If you say so…

Oh my what happened to facts not feels?
You don’t have an argument do you?
Think it’s about time you sit at the kids table. :wave:

AB/WSG is being used to show that the alliance have more than enough talent to win in AV, thus alliance losses in AV are due to the map. And yet, those alliance players avoid AV, most likely for HPH meta reasons but which is also attributed to the map.

Its a contradiction.

Do you truly not see the causal relationship between those two situations? I genuinely can’t tell if you’re trolling or not.

1 Like

Because the bulk of the Blizzard team back in the day played Horde. If that does not explain a few things I don’t know how else to spell it out.

1 Like

What am I supposed to be seeing? I cant get around the logical inconsistencies to see anything. Dude says one thing, then completely contradicts himself in the next post. And then we’re all supposed to be awed by the “facts”.

If the alliance tryhards arent doing AV you cant say theyre also losing AV because of the map. You cant know that because they aint in there. Both statements negate each other - its just meaningless noise.

1 Like

AV Map demonstrably not fair to one side.
Less AV participation on that side as a result compared to other BGs.

It’s not rocket science man.

3 Likes

Thats the theory, sure. Whether its correct or not is another matter.

Your speculation has no more credibility than ours. I don’t play AV 100% because of the map. It’s absolutely not fun to keep trying to win on a map that’s stacked against you. I’m sure I’m not the only alliance player who avoids AV for that reason.

I’m also willing to accept it’s not the sole reason alliance have given up on AV, but then again, all any of us can share is individual experience because there is no data to support player attitude either way. However there is data to support a broken map.

I’ve said it before, if the player attitude is the biggest problem, fix the map and let’s find out. But this map is a garbage version and leaving it that way is as disappointing as the fact that they thought it’s all we deserved in classic in the first place.

3 Likes

Well, until you post the results of your scientific poll of Alliance players, I’ll stick with Occam’s Razor.

Even if the map isn’t the only reason, if that reason tips the scales far enough, then it creates a death spiral where AV is perceived to always be a loss for Alliance and therefore more of the players who like winning avoid it. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

5 Likes

What is this anyway? Are you simply here just to be abrasive to get reactions?