Horde should retake the Red Dragonflight and turn them against the alliance

Remember when the Horde ensnared the minds of the Red Dragonflight and used them to burn Alliance ships? Well that was awesome, they should do the same thing again in Dragonflight, the next expansion. Here is my justification:

1. The Alliance stole the Amani trolls land and are guilty of killing innocent trolls during the troll wars.
  2. The Horde has a natural right to rule over the Red Dragonflight, because they did during the second war and the Horde were the good guys during that conflict.
  3. The Red Dragonflight are guilty of killing members of the Horde during the second war, closer to the end, when they freed themselves from Orcs control.

They could also ally with the Black Dragonflight and Wrathion, ensuring a smooth victory over the evil alliance.

5 Likes

No it wasn’t

/end thread

33 Likes

They did this by blackmailing the dragons by holding Alextrasza captive as they r-worded her into getting more dragons.

Why did they need more dragons? Because when they were grown up enough that was harder to control they killed them.

And very recently we got another Horde story about the dragonmaw being portrayed as a redeemed good man for doing just that.

There is something deeply wrong with how wow tells its stories.
Anyway if you are going to troll at least get the facts straight. Thanks.

14 Likes

I know comprehension is generally a rare thing around here, But that orc WAS NOT redeemed. No one forgave him

5 Likes

You are wrong Smallioz, that is all I can say. For the Amani!!

The young reds made him into a like a soul crystal for his buddy.
They honored his death thats as much as a redemption one could ask for.

I fail to see how people are supposed to interpret this any other way.
Or is his soul now trapped in solitude inside a crystal unable to move on?

Because I am right.
Google it if you have to, idc.

1 Like

They only did that so that younger orc could easier come to grips with his friends death. How many times do people need to tell you that it is NOT a redemption, before it sinks in for you?

3 Likes

Hey OP, you just advocated for rape.

18 Likes

You mean the blood elves/Forsaken currently part of the Horde? Yeah go ahead and give their land to the Amani. Sound pretty fun to me.

9 Likes

This is obviously is supposed to be a redemption story for the audience of this old orc with dark past and he has tried all his life to undo but he never was able to.

Blizzard instead if making him confront the people he hurt directly they instead used some randos to achieve the same result.

I am sick and tired of these stories where we are supposed to feel sorry for literal rapists and child killers like they are a victim of their time.
Capital N.No.

Is Alex Afrisiabi back? Is he sneaking into the offices again like a ninja and writing these quests?

6 Likes

That’s nice and all. Still not and never will be a redemption story for the old orc. You can continue convincing yourself it is but it’s never going to make it true

1 Like

Hey
Let’s absolutely not do that

This line from the Dragonspawn sums up what this questline was about :

Batharos says: One cannot deserve dignity. It is the right of all life.

It’s pretty clear that it wasn’t about redemption, but about the Reds merely being true to themselves by holding all life as sacred and worth living

11 Likes

Objectively not awesome.

Ahh, right. You’re ok enslave others if you are the ‘good guy.’ S tier logic.

/s

2 Likes

I legit think even Erevien wouldn’t have gone this far in cartoon villainy

12 Likes

His whole post is just insane. No sane person would ever agree with what he’s suggesting

14 Likes

Very not based, OP.

Guys stop biting the obvious bait

8 Likes

Probably true, but if so, what’s the harm to us if we don’t?

1 Like

Eww, this post is yucky in so many ways.

3 Likes