Horde should not be allowed to merc mode

So why use it as an example?

1 Like

Why go ahead and accuse people of trolling? Oh that’s right, I am someone who supports High Elves, and get accused of attacking people, but yet, look at what you and a few others do.

Check the Alliance pop is crashing thread, I’ve been going after anyone using that nonsense because of how bad it is. You I’ll admit I’m adding extra commentary to because you’ve been calling other people trolls for no good reason.

The warcraft realm numbers are just so bad they’re not good for using as anything, much less as an example of anything relating to population, I mean, it doesn’t even give a good picture of what realms are busiest.

You also can’t use Horde or Alliance-only mounts, If you’re in AV, you can’t use the insignia to hearth back to the base either.

Minor, I know, but it does limit a merc in some ways, too.

I chose the faction with the better lore, the Orcs, Tauren and Trolls.
Unfortunately it feels like I picked alliance in most of my pugs with all the knife ears runnin’ around.

Where? Link any of my post calling people trolls.

horde is not superpopulated, what is actually happening its the the best players went to the horde and the alliance is getting behind in the competitiveness…thats all

So no response to my argument that those numbers are worthless even as an example?

You accuse me of trolling, then you accuse me of calling others trolls, and now you can’t even find the proof.

0/10

3 Likes

Yes, it is not even close to accurate.

I did a study years ago looking at a very large guild on my server
on the census. Then looking at the same guild on the armory.
Comparing the listed activity from each.

The census, counted 43 (or somewhere in the 40’s) members
with any activity for the week. The armory had over 300 members
active within that time. That is a lot of missed activity.

I mean, fine most of your greatest hits are more about attacking people responding to attacks from people you agree with while ignoring the attack. Like you know when someone spews out a screed about how some people are horrible and greedy because what they want doesn’t hurt anyone, and if I say reverse the nouns to point out how weak the argument is, you just go and scold me, or someone else who doesn’t agree with you while echoing comments by the wangrod about how the people who disagree with you aren’t actually people.

SO with that out of the way will you actually address why you think horribly bad numbers make for a useful example?

2 Likes

Oh right, pulling people up on things is yet, attacking people. And I am pretty sure you Anti’s told me, why don’t I pull up the Pro’s. Oh look, I did with Orctang. Yet, who are you pulling up on the Anti’s on there behaviour.

But no, as soon as I went and became a Pro Helfer, you guys have really shown your true colours. From Murg with his comment claiming that I am just like every other pro that thinks every Anti is a selfish jerk, to even Firewomen telling me to speak for myself. But yet, if I was an Anti, I bet her anything she wouldn’t of even said anything.

In the end though, you guys have shown your true colours. Maybe it is time for you guys to just smarten up a bit, and stop acting so hostile.

So, if you’re done explaining how horrible I am and how innocent you are. would you like to address the point of what good it does to use horribly inaccurate numbers as an example?

2 Likes

You know Blizzard has double standards!

It didn’t even make a difference so there was no point to it.

1 Like

I’m actually in favor of this one, but for a different reason. Either both sides can queue as mercs at all times, or neither side should be able to.

1 Like

I am not accusing you or the Anti’s of being horrible, or myself being innocent. I am just saying that you guys have changed and have really shown your true colours.

And who says I was referring to numbers? Once again, you don’t read any of my post.

No site has accurate numbers.

But I did pull you up on it, didn’t I? :slight_smile:

And how is a ratio not numbers?

It is because you like me and I had valid points on that thread. Yes, I like you too!

And yet, you think I am claiming it is accurate. Do you want me to also underline the part of “those who use the addon to help send data to that website” as well?