Horde should not be allowed to merc mode

Putting aside the fact that its used for abuse and trolling, which the community has gone back and forth on, I think if you are going to play the overpopulated side, that comes with drawbacks. Sorry you have to wait. but you purposely choose the faction that has alot more players, and that need to come with consequences

84 Likes

Oh god, He’s on to us boys, we must of had a spy at the horde rally the other day! Abandon the mission!!!

but no seriously no one has ever mentioned throwing matches in merc mode to spite alliance… that is really paranoid of you to assume that…
who is going to que for pvp this xpac just to troll!? seriously?

btw merc mode was made to help the alliance when it was the overpopulated side in WoD… just saying…

37 Likes

whats a merc mode? also how do we know horde is overpopulated?

1 Like

You know, I’ve played Horde since Vanilla. I’ve been back and forth on the majority side throughout the lifetime of this game.

I remember in WoD when I had fast queues again, and not once in my plethora of games played did I ever come to the conclusion you did. Not once did I blame the Alliance playerbase.

You know who I blamed? All the sad Horde who left our faction to go play for the Alliance.

You are to blame.

13 Likes

Isn’t the census like Alliance 47% and 53% Horde?

That’s not like 20% Alliance and 80% horde. That’s pretty even.

11 Likes

That is a complete lie. You assume many things with this, but I will tell you now that I chose Horde while Alliance were the popular Faction, so get off my lawn with your very wrong assumption.

27 Likes

I play Merc mode all the time and guess what? When I’m in Merc mode my opponent is still red and red = dead.

19 Likes

When I left in 2011, Alliance where the dominate faction. I chose Horde back then because they had Shaman, a class I been playing for over 35 years (includes pen and paper). In the 8 years I have not played, it’s my fault I joined the dominate faction because shaman only exist on the Horde side? Sorry no, it’s not my fault.

2 Likes

Question, what faction makes the missing 10%? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ah sorry. I just woke up.

I’d say that’d be the Sylvanas fanboys. Or just the forum population. Wait that’s the same thing.

Sorry you havent been paying attention. Perhaps google the anniversary AV event and merc trolling for starters

5 Likes

i could of sworn that was because Ally faction insisted on auto running in to a wall or taking turns dropping a turnip punching bag instead of participating.
Also you know anyone can claim to be horde in merc mode, its probably just your own faction trolling you…
no one is trying to throw matches, like anyone wants the Blood of the enemy farm to take longer.

5 Likes

Its not that close at all

1 Like

shh they dont like not feeling like victims

3 Likes

then neither faction should get merc. By your logic

You are purposely playing on the faction with less skilled players, that needs to come with consequences

7 Likes

Correct. No one should

10 Likes

ok then why not make that your title?

2 Likes

Because as far as I’m aware, ally cannot queue as mercs

3 Likes

lol ok that’s fair.

2 Likes

Sorry, but you purposely chose the side that gets players in merc mode. That is your consequence.

If they removed merc mode you’d win even fewer. You should be praising merc mode. :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes