Horde Shaman (Healer) Looking for Group in Clasic

I played Resto Shaman in BC. I look forward to doing dungeons and leveling up, in a relaxed atmosphere. RP is a plus. PvP is optional, yet fun. If I raid, it will be casual. Primarily, I want to play with others that value crowd control and patience. If you would like to be considered for friendship, please reply to my thread.

We would love to have another Resto Sham. If you are interested in raiding we will be a one night a week guild raiding on Sundays.

Please take a look and see if you might be interested in joining, Thanks!

Vindication is recruiting. We are a 1 day / week raiding guild in North America who have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on getting the most done in a short amount of time.

We will be focusing on leveling up as quickly as possible and jumping into dungeons for pre-raid gear and transition to MC and Onyxia as soon as possible and beyond. Our class officers are encouraged to look out for their own and they will be there to support you, not dictate you. We know that we will have veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Raid Days:
SUNDAY 8pm-12mid, est
PVP EST Server: Herod
We also have strong PVPers that will be focusing on ranking on non-raid days.

Discord Contacts: Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354 Gorgrath#7230

Discord Server: https:// discord. gg/hhAzPYZ

Hi Hatrag! Our guild is going to enjoy the journey of classic and work together as a community. It sounds like you might be a good fit for us!
Here is our info Heartseeker-PvP [Horde]| Semi-casual|<Fifteen Years Later>
Please let me know if you have any questions!

i will be your friend xD

Thanks for the information!

Can you direct your healing or shaman lead into this thread, Abatuu, for this question I ask to Vindication: How do/would you coordinate during a raid the healers, for a 40 man raid, would the healers be in their own separate chat channel?

Thanks for your note on my thread, Abatuu.

Sure, that would be me as well. We will have our own channel for healing assignments/typing during raid. If there is a notes addon (working with classic) we will use that come raid time for preassigned roles, otherwise those will be defined in a dedicated discord channel. Larger CDs will have their rotation order already assigned, but the calls for them could happen live. This includes Mana Tide drops for when party changes will happen.

Anything else you would like to know?

I would enjoy to take this conversation out of the forum, I intend to join your Discord channel later this week, Abatuu.

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

view this as its optional for you :slight_smile: [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey there Hatrag,

Hi there, I’m Oheowyn from the Sisters of Sylvanas. The community on the Bloodsail Buccaneers server is shaping up into being a cool place to land once Classic kicks in.

If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere - the Sisters might strike a chord with you. We’re a family friendly guild where the whole crew is welcome. We have experienced raid leaders and also encourage pvp groups. We value getting things done - but we do it with style, fun, and lots of laughter. We are definitely a group that values friendship and helping each other out. If you want to know more about us, I’ll leave our guild listing below (all out B-tags and Discord details are there). I hope you do give it a read - sounds like we have a lot in common. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! Look forward to hearing from you :smiley:

Thank you all for your responses, I hope to follow up with all of you by this weekend.

Would it be better to DM on Battle dot net, or to message via Discord, or would you prefer to meetup in-game (Live or PTR)?

1 Like

Hope you find some good friends here is just another option

How ever you feel comfortable w/…

@Hatrag Seeing as launch is still a few days away, for the Sisters of Sylvanas, I’m best found in Discord at the moment via my Discord tag - @Oheowyn/Anoewyn#8960

Or you can pop into the server!
Sisters of Sylvanas Discord: discord.gg/DU7Xv86

I’m also fairly active on the Unofficial Bloodsail Buccaneers Discord server, too - so I’m definitely around! I’ll leave the link below for that too if you’d like :slight_smile:
Looking forward to hearing from you and best of luck in your guild search!

Still looking for friends: Please reply with invite to your Discord, and with your handle on Discord.