Horde players showing up neutrally on Amirdrassil

That’s circular reasoning. Bel’ameth is not in the live game yet. This entire argument was about whether the Horde should be allowed to go there or not. And I brought up the previous hostility.

Okay, and I never said that. They allow their allies to visit. The fantasy of a racial capital is that the other faction isn’t allowed there.

It’s a crucial aspect regardless of whether it gets changed in the future or not. That’s like saying weapon skills were never a crucial aspect of the game because Blizzard removed them.

“Israeli” is not an ethnic group, which is why, in my analogy, I only challenged the word “Palestinian.” Denying that Palestinian is an ethnicity is a HUGE tell, though.

PALESTINIANS ARE LITERALLY NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER ISRAEL’S WEST BANK SETTLEMENTS.

Edit: I forgot to add “without approval.”

God forbid someone have more than one ethnicity.

I never said the Israeli side was just “people who don’t.” Some of them want a different status quo. If you think there’s a large group of Palestinians who don’t want to change the status quo, but oppose Israel for absolutely no reason, sure…

Another blatant lie. Pol Pot and the entire Khmer rouge were Cambodians. Khmers are the largest ethnic group in Cambodia. There was a very large specific list of Pol Pot’s enemies he wanted dead, and None of the targets were simply “other ethnic khmers.” There are still Pol Pot loyalists today this day.

This is the kind of person talking down to me lol.

Not looking forward to Nelves in my Silvermoon. I’m gonna “fertilize” their tree in silent rebellion.

5 Likes

Believe it or not, people who used to be hostile with each other can change relations over time and become allies.

Especially when, y’know, there was a massive regime change.

They weren’t a crucial aspect of the game.
It wasn’t all that important to gameplay and it was unfun, hence why they removed them.
And when they removed them, it didn’t change the game all that much.

There is no singular ‘Palestinian’ ethnicity, it’s a umbrella term to refer to a large, varied, and diverse ethnic set of people. That’s why I thought it couldn’t be applied to anything in WoW because there’s nothing comparable to it within the Horde and Alliance.

I also think that comparing anything in WoW to an active genocide and humanitarian crisis going on atm is stupid and a reckless thing to do.

Nobody is ‘denying’ that there’s ethnic groups affiliated with Palestinian identity though, you brainrotten lobotomite, think next time before you start throwing accusations like that around.

Way to try to turn it around though, nice… But not all that successful.

That wasn’t what I was saying.
I was saying that there’s multiple ethnic groups which fall under the term ‘Palestinian’ which makes the comparison to anything in WoW useless and stupid.
I should know, I’m one of them :slight_smile:

Way to twist my words around, genius.
Anybody with any brain activity can clearly see that’s the opposite of what I was saying.

Telling though that out of everything I said in my previous post, you opted to dial-in on defending your terrible ‘real life examples’ instead of dropping them and restructuring your argument so that it actually makes sense and didn’t tie to something extremely politically charged genocide and world crisis that isn’t comparable at all with fantasy Orcs and Humans being pals in the Emerald Dream.

Drop your terrible false equivalencies and start talking about actual WoW lore, I’m not interested in debating someone who wants to twist a real life narrative that effects people so they can win at a video game argument.

This side conversation is peak stupid, and that is coming from an expert in stupid side conversations.

Stop it.

Or I’ll turn this forum around.

13 Likes

Stupid side conversations about politics is the main reason good topics like this get nuked.

People just can’t seperate fiction from reality it seems

5 Likes

Trust me, I 100% agree.

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s not even a fair comparison. Wow doesn’t have an occupied state, it’s not a fair argument against cross faction cities.

2 Likes

Gonna have to call Wisps to blow you up like Archimonde if you’re caught “hugging” the tree.

2 Likes

I’m gonna poop in your tree Amadis…try and stop me!

:running_woman::running_woman: :running_woman: (blink) :running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:(blink) :running_woman::running_woman::dash:

1 Like

Done too many “pick up” quests for that to bother me:

With how many Harpies there were on Teldrassil, maybe that’s why it burned so fast.

5 Likes

Okay? That’s not what I want for a racial capital.

What a lie. It was literally a crucial part of gameplay.

It’s an ethnicity regardless of if their are other ethnicities within in.

Too bad, i have more media literacy than that.

Never even said that.

That’s what your post implied, saying that Palestinian wasn’t an ethnicity.

And I’m Egyptian. There’s a certain spanish word that starts with “g” I’d like to say now. Along with lots of Arabic phrases.

Clearly you didn’t reread your own post or think of it’s implication.

Not only did you start with the real-word comparisons, but I also was making a comparison with just your terminology. Not once did I compare a WoW conflict to a real-life one here.

I responded to literally everything you said line by line. Feel free to stop talking about it yourself.

That’s it!! That is it!! I am tired of you kids not listening to Momma!!

I’m turning this forum around and we are NOT going to Disney!!!

3 Likes

My real world comparison of… Saying Moscow was the Chess Capital of the world?

Really politically charged.

End it.

I don’t know how to feel about a linked thread of re-imagined factions where Alliance are described as being “Lawful” and Horde are described as “Chaotic.” That sounds a lot like Manifest Destiny doctrine.

3 Likes

It’s as stupid as it sounds

3 Likes

That word meaning worm, it’s a racial slur.

3 Likes

Friendly guy.

The one used for traitors of all races. Since you learned that word from the same leftist twitter account I did, feel free to look at her refutation.

Calling me a race traitor using a racial slur, then?

Got it.