Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

I would love to see a citation on that.

2 Likes

It’s only warmode and battlegrounds that have more Horde. You cant force Alliance to queue for BGs or opt in for warmode.

4 Likes

The Alliance still exist? I totally forgot about them.

2 Likes

So the Alliance players ruined the game by giving in to the problem the Devs created?

Just trying to get it straight.

So its the Horde fault for rolling Horde when population were even, and not abandoning their friends, family, and guildies to save the Alliance?

This is all so confusing. But it sounds like we are bending over backwards to make sure the Horde are the bad guys, and the Alliance did nothing wrong. Even the players that abandoned it.

5 Likes

Devs created the problem,Its both factions fault.

5 Likes

Once again…what do you expect us as players to do? Just stop playing? Not happening. Swap to Alliance? Also not happening. I don’t even understand the point of this. At least pointing fingers at Blizzard has some merit. This is the equivalent of screaming at a wall, because we’re not swapping just because you want us to.

10 Likes

So I am partly to blame for the Alliance players leaving the faction?

3 Likes

Moving on cant help you anymore.

5 Likes

It absolutely is not. If Alliance players take the easy way out and join the more successful faction, Horde players are under no obligation to just abandon their faction to prop up the Alliance.

You’re trying to somehow make this our fault, but we’re the one group not at fault.

3 Likes

Its obviously your fault. You didn’t leave your guild and friends to go prop up the Alliance.

Thanks for ruining the game.

3 Likes

Horde has pretty much always been the defacto side for raiding even when Alliance had paladins exclusively and the 10% sword racial. No one wants to be a dorky tree hugging elf or human.

1 Like

Well calling people lazy for problems caused by the Devs isn’t helping either or embracing the imbalance doesn’t help the problem, all the people that have embraced now play horde either were alliance or were horde now cry cause Alliance don’t do what you want in a broken system. Talk about talking to a wall.

11 Likes

Unironically every time some fresh transfer tells me to ‘hero’ I don’t do it just t for spite.

5 Likes

The devs loaded the gun, but it was the Alliance player base at large that pulled the trigger.

Horde players the time denying there was a problem held the gun. And now the consequences of the system that the devs created and horde denied and alliance players switch to has become a problem you want to call people lazy.

11 Likes

Because they are lazy, and you’re whining. You’re not getting people to swap and leave their friends. I know you guys want people to accept you and join your faction, but these forums and yourself are a great example as to why people don’t. Have a nice day. Put some effort into raiding then if it means so much to you. Form groups, go do mythic. But don’t whine at us.

6 Likes

I play both sides and I can tell there is a real problem on the Alliance side.

10 Likes

Yup there is all the competitive players went horde cause that where the advantage is.

5 Likes

No, even if there were Horde players denying that the Horde racials were stronger, it’s still not their fault at all if Alliance players transfer. In fact if anything they would have discouraged people from transferring. This is entirely the Alliance’s fault, partner.

2 Likes

Disagree everyone hands dirty in this one Partner.

4 Likes