Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

So what about Horde players that don’t turn on Warmode? What about the ones that don’t raid, or Do Mythic+, or any of those other things that faction Balance affects?

1 Like

You do realise that not 100% of Horde players have Warmode on right? Also you implied that the problem was recent because of BfA/warmode, or at you unaware of how rolling to “Flavour of the Month” works?

Lol entitled…How is it entitled to turn on a function both factions have access to?
If anything aren’t you entitled for wanting concession for something that other players don’t require an incentive for?

It is logical, if you think that there are 10:1 players Horde to Alliance in general on NA realms you would be wrong.
The % difference is probably more like 8% in favour of the Horde.

Since participation is never 100% (probably not even close) Alliance simply need to have higher participation in Warmode to account for the slight disadvantage in total numbers.
Also yes part of the problem, what is the problem you may ask “Horde outnumber Alliance in Warmode”, how does one reduce that problem? Increase the number of Alliance in Warmode.

If you are not increasing the quantity of players in Warmode you are by definition reducing the possible population of that faction in Warmode. Ie contributing to the problem.

When AoO granted the highest rewards available in the game I saw Alliance had no issue with turning on Warmode for 30mins and in a lot of situations were the dominant faction, the fact that after they claimed the rewards they turned it back off is on them, not the Horde.

Horde can’t make Alliance turn on Warmode, only Alliance can.

Lmao look at the entitled Horde trying to blame Alliance, all the while being the fotm populist faction for almost ten years.

Pathetic

Catered to with Merc mode, and they still think it’s The Alliances fault they can’t find anyone to gank.

The delusion is real.

1 Like

I’m sorry your faction doesn’t have as many good players and that you feel the need to take your anger out on us by calling us entitled.

Cool story, I play Horde on OCE where the situation is reversed and Alliance are the 10 to 1 dominant faction yet we don’t get any special treatment for being under represented, instead the Alliance still get the 25% and AoO.

They say ignorance is bliss. Keep telling yourself you are hard done to with your 50% increased honor and your 25% increased rewards and free guaranteed gear each week.

Not everyone is horde, Blizzard just can’t fix sharding. They’ve already admitted that’s the actual issue.
h ttps://imgur.com/eAoLsmL

Oh no, 3% of players like one side more than another! The world’s going to end!

Probably from the non-stop crying and complaining about everything.

It’s usually 30% but they have it because they won’t stop crying and complaining.

1 Like

Khadgar is not part of the Alliance, love. He’s affiliated with the Kirin Tor and Sons of Lothar, both neutral factions.

And nope Alliance heroes are very much here. Just daddy Blizz makes convenient plot devices to keep them off screen. Alleria and Turalyon for example are two of the most respected folks on Azeroth. Where are they? T is emoting at Horde fILtH in a Warfront for some reason and Alleria is literally just standing around on a boat brooding.

Alliance are just put on a leash whenever we get anyone who can flex hard. Such as Tyrande doing the Night Warrior… Thing… We still don’t know what that even was… Then she just disappears.

Horde is the faction that fulfills the machismo power fantasy, and any Alliance characters that threaten upset this trope must be neutered and put back in their crate.

4 Likes

There’s nothing really wrong with the Alliance as a faction.
I’ve played alliance since vanilla, and probably always will. Even in times where I have felt badly outnumbered… I’ve tried horde. I just don’t like it. I like ally aesthetic and story better.

I play on OCE though, and over here ally are the dominant faction. You will notice a large portion of high end Ally guilds are OCE too. Our Warmode is saturated with alliance and the horde are all in hiding.
I’m not really sure why it’s like that compared to the rest of the world, but my guess is it comes down to player mind set, and what has already been established as the dominant faction. Most OCE players know that Ally are the better faction for our region so the numbers will always be stacked that way.
It’s not because of racials or anything like that. Very few actual players will faction change for racials barring maybe the highest end players, which is a very small amount.

I think it just comes down to one side being established as a better player experience, which draws in more players to that faction through friends or whatever. Then the imbalance grows exponentially.

2 Likes

In the new zones, you will always find horde everywhere, it’s useless to keep wm on because you know what the outcome will be. I don’t know if it’s poor sharding but all I see is horde everywhere.

It’s all social dynamics as opposed to in-game benefits.

People gravitate towards the larger group of players, as that increases so to does the chance that players will continue to do so like a snowball effect.

NA simply had more Horde so more people went to Horde, OCE had more Alliance so more people went to Alliance.

You’re right, but Alliance players have no one to blame but themselves. Every time a sniff of controversy or nuance wafts near the Alliance many of you get up in arms.
And after years of that reaction your king is a literal beacon of holiness who can feel in his bones when he is being deceived or is making a wrong decision.
The Horde only “fulfills the machismo power fantasy” because we’re allowed to get dirty, bloody, and hurt.
Some like getting dirty, some like being bloody, and some like to see how we react to being hurt.
Personally, I think the Darkshore scenario was supposed to be developed more and added later on but had to be rushed out because Alliance players weren’t used to being hurt.

the devs ruined it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I advice not to play horde. The give up so much in pugs. If you wipe twice there goes the group. On alliance I seen 15 wipes before they give up. You just fail to realize it. The grass is not greener on this side.

HORDE are the wining side an if ur an ALLY DOG than we r gonna put a dagger in ur back an a sword in ur belly ! HORDE forever ! for the DARK LADY ! ! !

Different problems.
Yeah, pugs drop easily, but they also refill easily so no big imo.
If you lose a tank in an Ally raid, go ahead and make a DiGiornos, a batch of cookies, and fresh squeezed lemonade.

On what server? We lost a pug tank. He even called me to say sorry do ip issues. We replaced he easily on shattered hand realm.

Mok’nathal

Oh thank you

Your rage sustains me.

Sardonic observation now equals rage this brilliant take brought to you by da horde