Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

well i’ve never been super big on lore or who is doing what, as long as game play is fun and feels rewarding. part of that is having something to look forward to. and when you know the people developing the game dont like your characters because they find your faction boring, and as evidence, they tend to ignore development of your faction or give your faction stuff even they dont like, its deflating. in fact, its weird.

1 Like

lol god i hope not.

also gotta love that they sold this expac as a faction war… the fine print ofc being lame redo of a faction civil war

Their mistreating of Dwarven lore and development is infuriating. I don’t recall them getting anything since Cata with the Twilight Highlands.

1 Like

just imagine how many lfds alliance will get booted from for being subpar. that ain’t gonna work. it only works in project 1999 (eq emulator) because they form their own groups. the lfd tool is already riddled with problems when its the same faction. imagine adding alliance into a horde lfd or vice-a-versa.

the last days of the game would be spent with former horde and alliance players yelling on the forums about horrible groups.

1 Like

we wanted wildhammers and high elves. we got
dark irons and more humans. seriously. i noticed quite a few horde saying they were gonna roll both. apparently they forgot to roll the kul’tiran humans. least played race in the game. and we lost paladins and druids to zandalari. i recall shouting from the rooftops at the time that they needed to do this right or alliance was gonna die out entirely. i was scoffed at and called a drama queen.

3 Likes

We’re sorry …

caresses nipples

Very, very sorry …

Eh, I won’t fault people for wanting an easier gaming experience. Faction loyalty is weird if you ask me.

Im also ok with our Allied Races for the most part. I’m just worried about races not getting development because of saturation.

Additionally, I don’t think adding something cool to the Alliance is going to entice people to switch over. When you have the recruitment pool, you’re not going to leave that behind to play a Blue Eyed Blood Elf.

i have several ideas of ways the game could be more fun to play for everyone but they all involve alot of dev time. and i’m just some old person.

Im hoping for a reordering of the factions tbh. With Blizzard fully embracing good vs evil.

hammer, i mean taint, who ya talking to? the op?

i came up with a 3rd faction idea but it would finish off alliance and put a real crimp in horde style.

The problem with these races is that with the time and effort required to unlock followed by all of the waiting people did, they had to absolutely blow it out of the water to make people think it was worth it.

Obviously did not happen with Kul Tirans.

Well, wouldn’t have made much sense to say that on an alliance character unless I were a sadomasochist. Not that there’d be anything wrong with that. It’s a lifestyle, I get that.

To answer your question, I was talking to everyone but you. Everyone.

I will, people who ask for a “hero” make me physically ill.

With folks playing a limited amount and wanting to participate in end game, i really can’t fault people. I get why folks judge them, but it is what it is. It’s hard to beat a trend once it picks up in popularity.

Lol same. It’s petty but “hero” in all aspects is just lame as hell compared to “lust”. Even the sound animation for lust is magnitudes better than that weirdo dinging noise heroism makes.

Yeah, but the thought of doing content with people who have played an Alliance character disgusts me.

That’s extremely weird.

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Horde are supposed to make roads out of Alliance, not ask them to pop down a lock cupboard.

Well unless you are into pvp what does it matter which faction has the most active characters?

I avoid pvp lie hte plague and only indulge when blizz unfortunately forces us to. Or despite having selectged no PVP I get attacked by a Horde NPC which then means any mulesrectum that plays a Horde toon can attack me for the next 5 minutes. Thanks blizz I really think some of the developers are outstanding people real bricks. Or maybe I ought to spell brick with a P.