Horde players have ruined the game. Alliance on life support

I edited it. I like Void Elves and LFD. I have 2 of each.

Kultirans and Dark Iron Dwarves are the bad ones lol

you are evolved from stone
the gnomes are evolved from robots
night elves use to be dark trolls
void elves are blood elves that were kicked outta silvermoon cause science happened
draenei have tails, hooves and horns and are a recolor eredar from another planet and are cuter than orcs from the same planet.
worgen are freakin werewolves and alot more interesting than little green bankers. hehe
dark iron are scary dudes with their beards on fire! :fire:

the alliance have two purple elves. a blue extra-terrestrial
err extra-azerothian, a itty bitty mechanical gadget race, guys with fur and fangs, etc. its not like we’re all the same race at all. you’re just stuck in the mindset of - if it ain’t green it ain’t good.

You know what might fix this? Forced population caps.

/shrug

2 Likes

Like turn the horde off for a while so nobody can make a new character on it?

1 Like

At this juncture, the only people playing alliance in the future will be horde players forced to play the other side because of lack of real alliance players.

1 Like

24 lvl 120’s ??? ROFL ROFL ROFL, and all but one are Alliance and your main is Horde, ROFL ROFL. Well, that’s the internet for ya.

Except in legion where after the opening cinematic and intro quest into stormheim we were non existant.

Miss those days. Much rather be ignored than what were getting now

Reading comprehension 101: If I’m saying that the alliance has less 120 characters than the Horde while having more 119- characters and I’m saying this is because alts, that is because a lot of alts don’t get leveled to 120.

So no, not all my alts are 120. But I do have a lot of Alliance alts while maining Horde. And that’s the point.

1 Like

Basically that, or not allowing servers to overpopulate one faction. No idea how one would even go about implementing something like that, but it seems a logical step in the right direction.

What was that, how about reading your own words? The graphic at 120 is pretty unbalanced, Horde mains are rolling alts. You were talking about lvl 120 only, that is the exact same graph of only 120’s.

My two coppers

The Alliance experience just has too much competition when it comes to other MMOs. There are countless games where you get to play the Human/Elf/Dwarf/Gnome/token monster and fight on behalf of the goodly mostly human kingdoms against the “ugly monsters”. It’s a popular fantasy among players yes, but also one for which there is no shortage of offerings. The Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars, Black Desert Online, Lord of the Rings Online, etc are all aiming for the same general thing. You can get your fix lots of places.

Meanwhile, the Horde is pretty much one of the few places where you get to really play from “bad guy” perspective. Where things don’t look much at all like a typical generic fantasy setting and the races commonly considered “ugly” or “savage” are common and not just the token tough guy race. It’s definitely a less popular fantasy, but the number of MMOs out there that try to pull it off are much smaller so when you find it, you kind of have nowhere else to go. You’re best bet for anything similar would be to play the Imperial faction in The Old Republic or Klingon Empire in Star Trek Online.

In short, the blue side experience is very common in MMO’s and attracts a much larger swathe of the population, but these people can also be drawn off to other games offering more or less the same thing. The redside? Not so much.

3 Likes

You tell me what I am talking about? That’s rich.

Again, to help you understand:

honestly at this point there isnt much they can do. theyve already given alliance way better racials and people still arent picking them. maybe give a huge reward to ppl who leveled up a alliance to 110 or 120, and continue giving them rewards if they stay playing on the alliance character? like i said idk what they can do

Nice, added a graphic to your old post to try and change how your words could be interpreted You only had the 120 graphic before and you were specifically talking about 120’s. Nice try.

1. It happened, generally, due to raiding disparities. Back in Vanilla, you had a pretty decent split. Horde had better pvp racials, alliance had better pve racials. But then slowly the top-end raiding guilds went horde, and naturally many players seeking to join those guilds, or to build guilds of decent to good raiders moved too.

2. Alliance lost it’s popularity for many reasons. I mostly blame Horde having a lot of very popular high-end raiding guilds, and the stagnation in alliance lore (it’s kinda boring to me personally, so take the last bit how you will.)

3. Horde racials became good, from what I remember.

4. I believe it was racials, though I could be wrong.

5. Why does the Alliance have a global 25% bonus? Simple! Alliance don’t engage in warmode due to errors with phasing and sharding technology which places lots of horde in one shard/phase (said error being that more horde players engage in Warmode than Alliance players do.) Alliance avoiding warmode are also the after shocks of the initial BFA release, which happened to be awfully broken.

I hope that can clear up a few questions. :smiley: It’s a multi-faceted problem, but generally it stands to come from “Warmode is optional, and there is no lock.”

I’m getting tired of this.

My first post was answering to someone who was claiming that the Alliance and Horde had the same population.

So I said in my first post that they had the same population in the 0-120, but they had a lot more Horde in the 120-120.

So they had more Alliance alts in the 0-119.

Please read carefully before you start acting like that.

1 Like

What’s all this about the Alliance having way better racials? I didn’t realize that M10 keys was bleeding edge content where racial imbalances can really shine.

I already am tired of this,

Maybe don’t run your mouth when it’s clear from the graphic you posted and your words that you were talking about the 120 graphic. Maybe you should not be going back and adding graphics to your old comment to make it look like I misunderstood. Maybe you should have been more clear. Anyway, have a nice day.

When you edit a post, it gets an edit mark.

It looks like this:

If I had gone back to edit the post and add a different graphic, it would have an edit mark.

As you can see, it does not:

1 Like

Here ya go - [Literal Horde](https://bit.ly/2JsN2HL)

This seems to be a phasing issue as far as I can tell. I turned Warmode off in Mezzamere to confirm my suspicions. As I phased, the town went from me and about 3 others to over 25 people easy, probably more. I know alliance outnumber horde by a HUGE amount on my server - Why not phase an equal number of alliance to horde?

I love WPVP, but hard to kill a literal horde, especially when I am almost 300k HP short of an assassin. I can’t imagine being a non-stealth alliance in Naz while Horde are camping a daily follower quest. No wonder they all turn warmode off.

1 Like