Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

Population doesnt matter tho if they are back or not the nelves will always have enough for whatever blizzard wants to do with them.

Yes, that is why I wrote, but it should apply, the consequence and the events that have occurred should apply, in all tragedy, and that with every people. The fact that Blizzard is steadfastly ignoring this, and defending it even here, is in my opinion a wrong decision.

If population actually mattered, stormwind could easily defeat the entire horde by itself seeing how it has 6x more people( ~200,000) than orgrimmar (14,000), Thunderbluff (6,000), and undercity combined (13,000)

only cb canon, not officialy.

It can matter when it is a part of their narrative. The Night Elves are now defined by having most of their race mercilessly obliterated by the Horde in the WoT. That is what it means to be a Night Elf now.

Blizz wanted a game changer to shake things up, and for better or worse they succeeded.

2 Likes

elegy says otherwise

I agree that it’s an awful stain on night elves. I hated it and I would retcon it if that was within my power. But the gnompera’s buffoonish act to mislead people and generate more hate for Horde players just divides the player base further. That only makes it harder to be heard by Blizzard and generate any form of improvement.

1 Like

It does? It specifically says that the majority of them aren’t gone? Not just the words “genocide” and “not enough?”

And that a literal river of wisps was created from those fallen to the Horde? Or was that in A Good War?

1 Like

do people not read everything anymore?

I read that Stormwind was crowded with refugees, if that was what you are referring to. I can double check the story as it’s been a year since I read it. Can you cite what you are specifically referring to?

Also, if the entire BE race was suddenly transported to Stormwind, how different do you think it would be?

Dude, I’m literally swapped to Horde. Haven’t touched Alliance since patch day. Whining that you don’t like my opinions doesn’t help your case, buddy, and crying about the facts that the Night Elves got totally wrecked doesn’t mean they didn’t get totally wrecked.

He does have points though. It’s basically what Blizz wrote and what happened in the lore, it may sound harsh but that’s what it is.

The Horde got away, achieved peace and all that it took for them was to exterminate the Night Elves, so turns out that the Burning of Teldrassil was actually good? They wanted peace, they got peace through genocide. Lovely message, good job writing team!

3 Likes

No cause blizzard gave a number with belves, 90%

He’s encouraging Blizz by pretending to enjoy it though. That doesn’t help us convey that there’s a serious problem. The more people calling it garbage the better. There’s nothing to gain by trying to prop it up as a great moment for half the players. If 50% of players like it, why should Blizz care?

Freeza approves of this style of logic.

Nah, it’s fine for one side. The other side? Noooot so much.

So I joined the winning side! :stuck_out_tongue: You say I’m pretending but I’m really not, I’m just enjoying not being the punching bag!

If none of the players liked it that means it must suck equally, so there’s no faction balance problem! So go ahead and smack the Alliance around even more!

Yes and this idea is the motivation of your buffoonery. But it’s not going to work. Complaints will be ignored unless they come from massive amounts of players simultaneously. And you’re intentionally creating a rift. Probably because you care more about the Alliance getting to commit genocide things than you care about night elves.

Regardless you’ve made a complete clown of yourself on this avatar just as you did on the previous one. People will know not to take this one seriously either. I don’t see any reason to continue with this.

1 Like

You… do know the fire is already out, right?

… Though, given you seem to be role playing that you’re in your own little world, maybe you don’t know.

5 Likes

You’ve really, REALLY got to stop assigning motives to people, because that idea hadn’t even crossed my mind and sounds stupid. No, I’m just done caring about the Alliance, it’s a waste of energy. Should they get better treatment? Sure. But “they should get to commit genocide too” isn’t something that I’d… well, either like or dislike to see. I just don’t care anymore.

Who’s the one calling people conspirators and assigning numerous ulterior motives again? Certainly isn’t me! You seem far more laughable. I’m still laughing at you!

Looks like it’s still smoldering to me, source on that?

On fire before Patch 8.1:

Not on fire after Patch 8.1: