Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

And Alliance’s was cripped in 8.2! :laughing:
You can give chase in 1 boat. Make it 2 boats and you could call it a navy if you like!

They actually never say it was in 8.2

The cinematic does. :slight_smile:

The cinematic shows a few ships, you know fleets are compromised of multiple ships right, and like I said for a dead fleet its sure is doing alot of looking for sylvanas in 8.3

And like I said, you can call it a fleet if you have 2 ships.

Face it Katie, your ships are as messed up as ours! :laughing:

No thats a flotilla

Jaina says fleet not flotilla

“A number of warships operating together under one command.”
Yup, other than plural, nothing specific in the American Heritage dictionary. Two it is! :grin:

naval flotilla , is a [formation]) of small [warships]

I mean if headcanon keeps you feeling better about losing the war, which the devs said happen all the power too you

I would very much enjoy a essay about why the winning power was forced to change its government to a friendlier government to the losing side

also waiting to see the alliance fleet crippled cause it seems to be doign alot for a crippled fleet and the characters dont say anything about it being cripple like the horde fleet

Nah, devs said you won the warFRONTS, not the war. Sure, you can have those, it’d be really sad if you couldn’t even win those.

Was the rebel Horde. Which then merged with the loyalist Horde. Still Horde, baby! And the reason? Entirely because we felt bad for kicking you in the dick with the dirtiest tricks in the book, not because we were losing to you scrubs. You had enough troops for 1 final assault, WITH our Rebel Horde as reinforcements. Now we merged rebel horde and main horde and it’s just one big stabby family again! And definitely packs more punch than you.

Giving chase to an individual who you can’t find is “spinning your wheels”, not “doing a lot” :laughing:

1 Like

You are fun, what did the horde gain from starting the war? Nothing

Permanently destabilized the Night Elf population. Big win in Kalimdor there.

2 Likes

So you’re rooting for the Horde now? You want them to get Tirasfall back?

Someone is confused and thinks population numbers in Warcraft matter.

7 Likes

Lol population in wow mattering

1 Like

Rooting for? Caelia’s apparently setting up shop there anyway! Tirisfal is a temporary setback and cost no civilian lives, they evacuated first.

Noooot so much for Teldrassil, Darkshore, and Ashenvale. That’s three zones’ populations wiped out. I’m assuming there weren’t many civilians in Felwood, but if there were, they’re probably all dead too!

That alone is a huge win, but Teldrassil is also permanently unusable. Oh, trying to grow a replacement tree? Better get a whole lot of water magic going on because those remains are going to be burning like Stratholme: for a very, very long time. And Teldrassil was by all appearances grown on an island.

Does when it’s all your civilians in three zones, 100% matters :smiley:

2 Likes

it really doesnt when both factions summon armies out of thin air hun

Oh no, the Night Elf army is still around. Problem for them is it’s the only thing that’s around! They were off on a boat for swordland when all their territories were getting just absolutely massacred.

Wiped out the competition there. We kill the Night Elf army once, they don’t have another generation.

A source was provided! If it’s happening anyway, I may as well revel in the destruction instead of bummed out by it!

2 Likes

You were strongly opposed to it 3 days ago. Did something happen in the last 3 days that made you change to wanting the Horde to win?

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a good move in my eyes to bring back the fallen of Teldrassil or the Horde from the Shadowlands, dead ones should stay dead, it should have an impact, but if it does have an impact, then it should also mean that the Night Warrior is here, and even if the Night Elves need time to recover, their leaders and, to put it mildly, OP characters should serve as a deterrent, like a nuclear power.

If the first consequence comes into full effect, then the other resulting consequence is that there is consequence one. And who knows, maybe the night elves really will get their immortality back.

Eh, that’s assuming they’re not on farm in 3 expacs.