Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

Because not questioning your superiors does apply. The only place it doesn’t apply in all of the Horde is Mak’gora. You do what you’re told.

Lok’tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief’s desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief’s command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

1 Like

And somehow you thought if I had been in the United States Military, I would know this?

No. If you were in the military you’d know you don’t question your superiors.*

*Except in cases of morality.

Genocide is not a case of morality?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki say hello.

1 Like

Actually, forget that. I missed the point. You’re trying to circulate the argument. The morality clause does not exist in the Horde at all. Anywhere.

But obeying your orders does.

I am just trying to understand your reasoning.

If I had been in the United States Military, I would have better understood why the Horde didn’t question their orders to commit genocide…

…Even though in the United States Military, one is obliged to question or disregard orders that compromise their code of ethics.

… Even though the rules and regulations of the United States Military don’t apply to the Horde

…. Even thought if I had been in the United States Military, I would have better understood why the Horde didn’t question their orders to commit genocide…

…Even though in the United States Military, one is obliged to question or disregard orders that compromise their code of ethics.

…. I think this is what we call circular reasoning, my dude.

Yes. Because you would know that the United States morality law (that the United States did not follow on August 6th and 9th of 1945) does not exist in Warcraft. You googled it and latched on to cover up your ignorance.

1 Like

But…

You are the one that brought up the military…

Wow you’re incredibly slow on the uptake. Yes. Because people in the military understand how you’re trained to obey orders. Only there is no morality law in the horde. You obey, you challenge Mak’gora, or you get ducked.

1 Like

So… Again…

Well to answer your question,

Um…

/10char

I guess I just assumed you were capable enough to understand that there is no morality law in the Horde on your own.

Then I thought you’d catch it if I told you.

Consider me corrected.

1 Like

But you brought up the military…

You used the US military as an example for why THE HORDE doesn’t have a morality law…

But the US military DOES have a morality law LOL

You should work on your deductive reasoning.

I brought up the US military because the only thing you’re trained to question are issues of morality. Every other order, you do not question. You do. Now, you remove the morality law and you just do all orders (unless you challenge mak’gora.)

I assumed you’d know flat off the bat that morality law isn’t an issue in the Horde since you’re constantly screeching how they’re evil – and how could evil people have a morality law?

Which Genocide is an issue of morality.

Why are you using an institution with a morality law to explain the behavior of an institution without one?

I know, because you were just trying to be an a$$

Congratz, you have made an a$$ of yourself.

I’m guessing you’re going to end up questing with her in Ardenweald like you did in Val’sharah to do accomplish just that.

A Good War was written by Robert Brooks.

4 Likes

Because the US military’s boot camp training pretty easily teaches the idea that you obey orders.

But let’s go back.

Why did you ask,

Why would you remotely think that a soldier would be trained to question their Warchief?

Fair enough. But, same time period. Ordered by the same company who commissioned the lie that is titled Before the Storm.

I rather not, I rather focus on your complete clusterfuq of an attempt to “get” me.

1 Like