Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

no you said they burned the tree with enthusiasm and then posted something that didnt say anything other then they burned the tree

Well I was specifically addressing this:

Which I just proved you wrong… Done and done.

they did, read it again.

No, you didn’t.

2 Likes

You’re in denial of all proof there is.

Your supposed “proof” was instantly invalidated

read what, I did where is it?

post proof

Yes I did lol.

Sorry buddy, can’t ride in on the backs of your military family. That’s called stolen valor, my dude. Don’t talk about things you know nothing about… Oh wait, that means you couldn’t talk about anything.

The Burden of proof is on you.

where did you serve?

thanks for making it clear that you’re just here to troll and waste others time.

what your the one who said they where doing it with enthusiasm then you posted a passage from a good war which is great, but where is the enthusiasm in that passage can you point it out to me?

1 Like

“Heh. Why didn’t these guys who are trained to obey orders from the Warchief question them despite the United States law not existing in Warcraft.”

I don’t. I just knew more than you did.

no where, lol.

1 Like

I mean akiyass can post a link why cant you?

Its okay now we got it.
Just keep going if you have nothing better to do.

Just for the record:

Horde getting full control of Ashenvale:

“We’ve taken Ashenvale”
“Ashenvale belongs to the Horde.”
“The night elves had completely pulled out of Ashenvale”
" The night elves had given up Ashenvale"

All on page 4 of “A Good War”

And ever since, the Night Elves haven’t reclaimed it, only in your head and there is also no proof of the Horde feeling regret for Teldrassil. 1 Orc doesn’t represent the whole horde and Lor’themars lines indicate nothing about actual regret about Teldrassil, only about Saurfangs death.

Anyway I’m done now since you seem to not care about having a normal discussion and just reply with your nonsense “post proof”.

1 Like

I already did… But you are the one claiming the Horde has shown remorse. Prove it.

You are the one claiming I knew nothing about the military… Because I knew something about the military lol.

Except… You didn’t. You were wrong.

I did with saurfang, but I still dont seen the enthusiasm from that troll mage you posted.

I kind of think your lying cause you wont show me the enthusiasm

2 Likes

So let me get this straight.

You were in the military. Went through boot. Understood that questioning orders in general is totally unacceptable except in the case of morality. So, you just casually thought united states law about morality and orders was also in Warcraft?

:joy:

2 Likes

Again. One dead character is not proof of faction wide remorse. Try again.

I already did.

No. I made an observation about something that happened in WoW’s story. You came back with: “Clearly you have never been in the military.”

I responded explaining the obligation military professionals have to uphold ethics and oath of office.

Now you are trying to twist things around.

where is it, point it out

I made that observation with the basic common sense that united states morality law did not exist in Warcraft.

You didn’t know about either until you googled them fivish minutes ago.

1 Like

… Then why did you bring up the military if it doesn’t apply?