Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

proofs post them

He doesn’t… He is one orc. At the Burning, he stood there as the entire faction around him actively participated in the deed. He did not represent anyone except himself.

Lor’themar said nothing in relation to Teldrasil.

Go for it.

Do they mention Teldrassil? No? Then its not relevant. You are trying to provide examples of remorse for Genocide, not hate for Sylvanas. Sylvanas has done multiple things to deserve hate, it is impossible to know which they hate her for.

The order was given and carried out before Saurfang could say “Stop”

The fire was enchanted… it shamanistic winds stoked the fires. There was not second thought, no hesitation. The Horde actively participated in the burning with enthusiasm and efficiency.

2 Likes

post proofs

“t happened fast. Faster than Saurfang could comprehend.
A troll mage spread fire across the payloads, and with a pull of a lever on half a dozen siege engines,
the Horde flung death into the air.
“No,” Saurfang whispered. He watched, speechless, as fire arced across the ocean.
Every single payload hit its target. Orange flames began to spread across Teldrassil.”

1 Like

good wheres this part

Exactly what I just showed you. It was performed without question or hesitation. What soldier does that if there wasn’t already the desire to do so?

The burden of proof is on you. The Horde is the one who commit the crime. Since you like WW2 references so much, the Germans were shown pictures and footage of the Death Camps at the end of the War, and many apologies have been made on behalf of the German people.

Genocide is not a “Water under the bridge” thing. Victims of genocide should not have to assume remorse, it needs to be shown.

so where is the enthusiasm I was told there was enthusiasm

reading is hard

t.
someone who has literally never been in the military.

4 Likes

I dont see any I just see you trying to explain why you think it is but we dont even have the troll mages pov, just that he put fire and pulled the lever. So I ask again where is the enthusiam?

Hm, really? Funny you should assume that.

Have you?

Reading is hard, try again.

where is it? break it down. Cause I honestly dont see anywhere where this troll mage or anyone else is happy.

1 Like

No. I’m the only male in my family who didn’t join the military.
And I’m not assuming. I know you haven’t been in the military. Elsewise, you wouldn’t have said something like “heh, why didn’t they question their orders or hesitate?”

1 Like

Literally go back and read what I have said…

Can’t imagine why that is the case…

Yeah, shows how little you actually know…

There is a tipping point between the military professional’s customary obligation to obey and his moral obligation to dissent. There is a code of ethics and oath of office that must be maintained and upheld honorably in the Military. To do so, a military professional is not only justified, but obliged and expected to disobey a legal order that compromises these ethics and oath.

you didnt say anything, you just said I have to prove it but your the one who brought it up

we are talking about the burning, but the germans apologized after the war not during it, but this isnt what I am talking about you said they had enthusiasm, so where is it

1 Like

I’m really wondering why you are so obsessed with your headcanon of the Horde feeling any regret and the Night Elves reconquering Ashenvale against the entire Horde even though there’s literally 0 evidence for anything you state.

So you’re either just here to infuriate others or you hate the race you play.

2 Likes

Both.

/10char

Prove it, I am waiting

waiting for you to prove this, and waiting for you to prove that the horde still own ashenvale

1 Like

Sure. In the United States Military.

You wanna point that out in the Horde’s military doctrine?

1 Like

It is after the war.

I know this is difficult to understand, but the two are connected.

1 Like