Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

Horde held it in 8.0, you are somehow expecting the few remaining Night Elves to push the ENTIRE horde out of Ashenvale on their own which is just straight unrealistic given how the Horde destroyed the Night Elves and nearly wiped them out in the war of thorns.

Thats not what I said?
You need to try harder if you want to bait me lol.

Its not just because I disagree with it, it’s because it contains major plot points that even Blizzard seems to willfully ignore.

But even if I considered it canon, it doesn’t really prove the point you want it too… Like I said, I don’t see a small congregation as something that changed the tide of battle, and the book doesn’t even say they do, only that they were present for change in tide.

Furthermore, the means Garrosh used in that campaign is not something rooted in the Horde’s military might. Rather the enslaving and brutalization of another race to do the work for them.

Okay. The point is that the night elves could not and did not defend themselves successfully against the Magnataur nor the Horde immediately and canonically after Varian left Ashenvale. Nor did the night elves push Garrosh out of Ashenvale.

They required Varian’s help to do it. They required the player’s help to do it. They are clearly not undefeatable in their homeland. Even after “taking back Ashenvale” we still sit in… I don’t remember the name of the place. Silverwing Refuge?

Read the mission table, its actually amazing you havent read it, its probably cause it proves you wrong

you need to read the new books cause you are also missing the lore where the horde left ashenvale

Nowhere does it state that the Night Elves have fully reconquered it in the mission table and if they haven’t done so until 8.3, it’s Horde territory

Seems like you’re doing this intentionally

I have read it. I meant that after the player and the night elves “Take back Ashenvale” in cataclysm, we retained that place until Warcrimes. Night Elven military action did not remove us.

We chose to leave.

I never said they reconquered it, but they hold half the zone

Actually they did

Actually they did

Nowhere is that said.

That’s a nonargument because the player could just as easily be a night elf

My point is they should be. But Blizzard did not write them that way because they do not care for realism.

After MoP, the Horde was completely out of Ashenvale.

1 Like

See, my point. The Horde previously got that zone and if the Night Elves attack it, they will be forced to leave the zone if a peace treaty occurs. That’s how war works and that’s my point, if they haven’t reconquered completely it until 8.3 (which we have no hints of), it’s a Horde zone.

The Horde owns almost the entirety of Ashenvale when the Alliance player first enters the zone, Akiyass.

The Night Elven military failed in complete totality at any and all attempts to remove us from that Night Elven fort. It took us agreeing to leave to get us to go.

Thats not how war works at all but ok, still waiting for that proof

garrosh was surrounded in mop

So you’re saying that if the war ends, the Horde has to give up their lands to the Night Elves just because the Night Elves once owned that land? That’s not how it works, when they fully conquer a zone they get to keep it.

Ladies how about instead of fighting in every thread like this for hundreds of replies you get in on the transmog challenge

3 Likes

Not really… they are attacking multiple places, but have yet to conquer anything. The player participates in the battles that ultimately lead to the Horde’s defeat. So its not even framed in a way to suggest that Hero saved anyone, merely participated in the ensuing conflict.

False… The Horde was pushed back all the way to Ogrimmar.

3 Likes

False.

Garrosh had the Alliance and the Horde on the ropes until they joined forces. The Night Elves never attack the Night Elf Fort that the orcs hold during the events of MoP.

:roll_eyes:
Don’t know what I’m expecting from someone who says books aren’t canon and that undermanned civilians can solo eight armies.

Cause I have the best mog

1 Like

Oh the ropes lol, the alliance says they can siege org on there own