Horde Players: Do you want Ashenvale with the Armistice?

Look in the history book, the winner writes the history and the night elf empire survived until today, only with a new capital.

Malfurion and Tyrande took over the same rights and powers as the queen had before, and so did the Highborne of Quel’Thalas.

So they did, after all, as I said, the treaty was between governments chaired by Azshara, as queen, but even after Azshara has this validity from a legal position.

That was the deal: you keep Zandalar, we take the rest.

The argument can be made that the humans are acting as an emissary of the elves, and thus have a legally binding right to take that land.

Again, I do not think it is ever okay to displace people from their homes, but as long as we are making this a legal argument, the elves have the right, and by extension, so do their allies.

So it is ok or what cause your the one trying to argue that nelves don’t have a claim to ashenvale cause it troll land, they are the trolls

Look man, you brought up Lawyerism. Not me. The oath was sworn to Azshara. She was yeeted. Then? The blood elves were yeeted from the kaldorei empire. They have no claim, and the Trolls don’t recognize any night elf claim without Azshara backing the night elves up anyway.

That’s not what happened. I take it that you haven’t played arms warrior during Legion content?

I’m saying that if it’s okay to take ownership of Troll land, it’s okay to take ownership of night elf land.

No one was saying that you said that they couldn’t own the land cause it’s dark troll land they literally are dark trolls

It is, really. The elves weaponized the humans against the Trolls during the Troll Wars.

Wait so if the Dark trolls transform into Night Elves, they don’t have the right to stay in their own land anymore? What is that logic…

4 Likes

Originally I had thought that all land was troll land. Chronicle retconned that to not be true, and Akiyass pointed me to a map of land. Either way, if it’s okay for people to take ownership of troll land, it’s okay for people to take ownership of night elf land.

That’s not what you said.

This implies the lands the humans claim belong to the elves, to whom they act as vassals. King Conan (I’m spacing his actual name) was a vassal to no one.

Night elves = original owners of Ashenvale
Amani = Original owners of Ghostlands/Eversong
Whatever Tribe = Original owners of Arathi.

All three have been replaced. Why is it okay that trolls are replaced, but not night elves?

Gotta read between the lines, man.

Night Elves have been replaced in Azshara, Ashenvale and… Stonetalon I think?

all land is troll land, just the nelves are the flipping trolls lol

the status of ashenvale is unknown

Night elves have not been replaced. Even during the Table Missions, it was soon learned that they were still fighting for the Ashenvale. And now back with the Dark Coast, the Horde would probably go for a bloody nose if only they could get a bloody nose.

Though the Army of the Anduin was weaker in Orgrimmar with the Horde rebels, the Army of the Black Moon was clearly stronger than the Horde, and Tyrande alone and Malfurion alone are feared enemies for a reason.

No you, , your first Statement was abought Laws and Rules, and that oath was sworn to the Night elf Empire, they keeped their land by azsharas Grace…but the treaty was in the name of the night elf empire

4 Likes

You know… I never realized how much of a power move that Zandalari business was with Azshara. Like, she just extorted the Trolls into basically forfeiting all claims to lands that are rightfully theirs.

Like “I am not going to destroy everything you are… I just want you to know I can at any point. And I will unless you let me embarrass your entire race for all eternity.”

1 Like

with a single Exception: Zandalar.

This is a fabrication. Shandris straight up warns Tyrande that they can’t win without the Alliance’s help.

I am caught up at work. Will catch up with this thread later.

Shandris tells her that before they won at darkshore

Just because Shandris says so, it doesn’t have to be right, especially since TYRANDE proved she could do it and already Saurfang said that if Tyrande AND Malfurion are there, the Horde pre BFA didn’t stand a chance, but now they are considerably weakened and both are there, and both are damn angry, and both exercise little restraint.

You can work out your chances of how well the Horde, if they don’t want to drain all the resources, will be able to hold Ashenvale when the going gets tough.

3 Likes

Shandris has become a human bootlicker, so I don’t think she is super reliable at this point.

Furthermore, her character has always been a worried sort. Even in WC3, she comes off as rather nervous all the time.

Shandris: “You cannot win without the humans.”
Tyrande: “Watch me.”
Tyrande: Wins

Shandris: “You cannot win without the humans.”
Tyrande: “… Whoa, Deja Vu.”

1 Like

There is literally nothing wrong with caution in a war where your main city was burned to the ground